5. 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐮𝐬❀

"We don't meet people by accident, there's always a reason behind the meeting

"We don't meet people by accident, there's always a reason behind the meeting. A lesson or a blessing.."

✫---✫---✫---✫---✫

(Neum's POV)

I was getting ready for the hospital when yesterday's incident popped inside my mind. Even though I agree whatever cops do is for our safety only but the way they made the condition of that club just for their own selfish goals is just beyond cruelty.

Atleast government should consider their loss and help them to renovate the place again.

I shrugged off the thought and concentrated on tying my shoe lace.

I grabbed my meds and dug it inside my purse. Standing up as I was about to leave my room, the door opened and dad entered.

"What happened dad?" My heart started to beat faster when I saw dad's worried expression.

"Got a call from Mr. Wang..."

My face dropped as terror consumed my whole body when I heard the name.

"He said he wants to meet you...."

As soon as I heard, my heart sank into the bottom.

No, not again...

I flinched as dad held my forearm. He looked at my pale face worriedly.

"Honey you shouldn't visit him.....I will go instead of you." Dad said.

I inhaled sharply and gave him a warm smile,"No dad he wants me....... I will go."

He shook his head and nudged my arm, "but Nae your health is not in a good position and moreover he can do anything, it's risky for you to go alone. "

I slowly detached his hands from my arms and made my way towards the door. I looked around to see dad. He was looking at me disappointed. Tears started to build on the corner of my eyes as I gave him an assuring smile.

"Don't worry dad.... I'll call you if something happens." I said and walked out from there.

__________________

Time skip...

(Author's POV)

With staggering feets, Neum entered the orphanage and was welcomed with dozens of smiling faces of those children whom she promised to gift a new cancer free life. Tears escaped from the corner of her eyes when a little girl hugged her knees.