23. 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬❀

"When I saw you, I fell in love and you smiled because you knew

"When I saw you, I fell in love and you smiled because you knew.."

✫-----✫-----✫-----✫-----✫

Two weeks later...

( Jungkook's POV)

Taking her soft palms into mine, I closed my eyes kissing it softly. Neum giggled and softly slapped my cheeks.

"Save your love for later kook, we are in hospital." She kissed my forehead cupping my cheeks.

"And do you think I would care hm?" I smirked and was about to kiss her but she stopped me by twisting my ear. Whimpering I backed away caressing my ear with an angry pout. Watching my reaction she started laughing hysterically.

"I never ever imagined in my wildest dream to fall for a Gangster but here I'm. " she joked and continued laughing, but somewhere that joke of her hurted me... she never imagined to be with a criminal....she deserve more better. I wanted to rewind my life and change it completely. I wanted to be a good citizen but here I'm, can't change anything even after getting her love.

Leaving underworld is not so easy. It becomes impossible when you are the mafia king. If I leave that position, my princess will be in danger cause at that time I'll not posses any power and it will give opportunity to my enemies and most probably that KIA pest Kim Taehyung to attack on us. I can take all the tortures on myself but I can't see a single scratch on Neum.

"What are you thinking kook?" She asked ruffling my hair.

I looked at her and smiled, "Thinking do I deserve you..."

She sighed and slowly tried to sit up. I supported her by holding her to sit. She slowly looked up and smiled. She took my hand and placed it on her chest when heart beats.

"You deserve this whole world kook....you deserve love, happiness and most importantly a chance." She smiled softly.

"I promise I will never leave you..I promise to change to be a better man....the man who will give you every happiness of the world....the man who will love you forever.....I'll always protect you Neum." tears started forming as I kissed her forehead and take the whole of her into my embrace.

"I know....." she whispered and kissed my tears away.

Never thought in my colourless wall like life, someone like her 'an angel' will splash a whole rainbow on it. She finished me. No one will be able to separate up cause now I have my heart with me.......

My Neum.

Suddenly the knock on the door made us resume to the earlier position. I made my way towards the door and opened it.

"Mr. Jeon.."

It was Doctor Eva, she's the one I hired for Neum's treatment. She looked behind me at Neum then shifted her gaze on me. She was looking little a bit tensed.