12. 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐚 ❀

"Love looks not with the eyes and brain but with heart and soul therefore it's pure and never wishes anything in return

"Love looks not with the eyes and brain but with heart and soul therefore it's pure and never wishes anything in return. Just the smile of the person is enough for giving someone a new hope to live.."

✫-----✫-----✫-----✫-----✫

(Author's POV)

"Are all the dealings of Beijing sorted out?" Jungkook questioned to his man as his eyes focused on the open laptop infront of him.

"Yes boss." The man in the black suit answered.

A smudging smile appeared in his face. "Great, call Jimin and tell him I want to meet him this instant. " he instructed and the man left before bowing him in response. The latter lifted the coffee mug from the table near his lips.

His lips parted escaping a satisfying moan when his tongue tasted the brown liquid. Coffee is one of those few things which he can say he's addicted to it.

But now there's another thing added in his addiction list, that's Neum's smile.....that genuine innocent smile which she always flash when she helps others....he's addicted to it.

He rolled his eyes and fixed it on the flower vase which was kept parallel to him.

Blue Salvia....

He's thinking about her....

Her words rang inside him..... those sweet words she spoke when she gave him Alestromaria.....he smiled and took another sip of his coffee and admired at those golden yellow flowers which were sprinting due to the air.

The icy and lifeless aura started to become warm without his knowledge...he started changing, starting with the admiration of those fragile and short lived flowers.

His smile faded away when he heard a knock on his door. He sighed and ordered to come inside. A lady in her mid 40s, one of the servant of him entered the room. She bowed and spoke, "Someone came to meet you master.....she address herself as Kang Neum."

"Send her in." He smirked. He exactly know why she came.

On the other hand....

Neum was playing with her fingers in nervousness wher she was been called to come inside.

She took a deep breath and entered after knocking. Her eyes widened seeing the beauty of Jungkook's office room. She saw his house earlier and it was not less than a palace but his office is on the another level from where you can see the whole city. Her eyes scanned the room and then fell on the manly well suited figure sitting on the other side of the desk who was already watching her extravagant reaction.