37. 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝

<<━━━ ▪︎ ● ▪︎ ━━━ >>>

<<━━━ ▪︎ ● ▪━━━ >>>

- Continuation of flashback -

Six years later,

(Author's POV )

"Taehyung-ah! Dinner is ready come downstairs!"

The upstairs door creaked open as twelve year old Taehyung came out of his room descending downstairs.

The female with a brim on her face started serving food on his plate.

But Taehyung didn't even bothered to look at the plate and started wearing his winter coat ready to jog out.

His mother noticed it and blocked the passage before the preadolescent could exit.

"Where are you going?" Eunjae had enough of it. Like it became Taehyung's daily routine to skip his dinner and spend whole night outside. This dysfunctional behaviour of him started worrying Eunjae.

"You care?"

Rolling his eyes, he tried to push his mother from the door but she refused to move.

With a glare she grabbed Taehyung's arm and made him sit on the dining chair.

"I have enough of your bratty behaviour. Now quietly eat your dinner then head to your room and study." The woman said sternly while serving herself on the plate.

"Why do you think I'll listen to you?"

"Cause I'm your mother." Eunjae replied without looking at him.

Taehyung scoffed getting up from the chair abruptly,

"I am glad you remember......that you're my mom.....but-" his words died subsequently as eyes became gloomy. Eunjae became liable watching her son tearing up overlooking the comment his son just made on her motherhood. Can a mother ever get offended on her own creation's criticism.

"Taehyung-ah...." she walked towards him and started caressing his head endearingly.

"Are you okay Adul (son)? You can share it to me baby I'm your mother." She asked expecting his son to open up but instead got pushed away by him.

Taehyung stood in his place crying silently as his mother helplessly watched him breaking down infront of her. Tears gathered in her eyes too but for Taehyung, he doesn't seem to give a fuck.

Taehyung pressed his lips together to suppress his sob but subsequently failed.

"I want to say yes..but I'm not. I want to be...I thought I could be but- no!" He looked up at his mother whose chin was wobbling in sorrow.

"I'm suffering. Every day I'm being bullied. I just can't take this anymore...I-I try my best to change people's perception towards me, for that I study hard and always score the highest, do my best in sports and other curricular activities but no use! I can never get rid of this! I can never get rid of this life!!...." dropping on his knees he started crying hard.