3. 𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬❀

"A ray of light from another soul touched the darkness of my life

"A ray of light from another soul touched the darkness of my life..."

✫---✫---✫---✫---✫

(Author's POV...)

Flashback....

We entered the party and was greeted with drunk people and half naked women. I never liked this kind of atmosphere but what to do, Chaebul choosed this kind of place to celebrate his promotion.

"What are you thinking let's go!!!" Crystal yelled and dragged me inside the bar.

As we stepped inside, we saw Chaebul along with other colleagues who were busy in dancing . In no time Chaebul recognised us as Crystal waved at him. I looked around and examined the place.. fuck I loathe this kind of place... I saw some men started to ogle me....

fucking perverts.

"So what are we waiting for let's go!" Chaebul said in a tone of excitement. He gestured us to follow him. As we reached the place, I saw our other colleagues also who were enjoying the place. Everyone seem to have a great time. I sighed and took a seat near the bar.

Seeing people enjoying their life fullest gives me sometimes an unwanted feeling of....... Jealousy...... I don't know why.. I don't know where my destiny will take me but I'm sure no one would be ready to hold my hand as a life partner after knowing my truth and I ain't complaining about it. I don't know am I gonna survive this fight against my disease or not but...... but one thing I'm sure about it is I'm not going to give up not before I even tried. I don't take my suffering as a curse but as a challenge and that makes it more easier for me to be happy. Even though my life doesn't have any guarantee but that doesn't stop me from living my life normal.

I haved a sigh and saw Crystal chatting with Chaebul.... she was blushing like hell... I chuckled and looked at my side to see a young man dressed in all black enjoying his drink unbothered by his surrounding. I checked him from head to toe. His dressing was really weird. He was all wearing a expensive black suit and a turtleneck sweater underneath... in this month of July!!!!! Is he a human?? well even though I wore most probably a half naked gown ( all thanks to that bitch ) but also I'm sweating like hell and this alien..... no he must be a ghost that's why he's not feeling anything...

My gaze trailed to his face and I won't lie he's the most Handsome guy I have ever laid my eyes on. His dark brown hair with a little highlights of jet black were slightly coveing his eyes. His skin was slightly tanned making him more perfect. I noticed he has lots of piercings and a tattoo on his neck which is hidden underneath his turtleneck sweater.

 I noticed he has lots of piercings and a tattoo on his neck which is hidden underneath his turtleneck sweater