4. 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞❀

"There's no heaven or hell

"There's no heaven or hell. No matter what you do while you are alive, everybody goes to a same place once you die.

Death is equal.."

✫---✫---✫---✫---✫

(Author's POV )

[...In the Police Department Headquarter (Seoul)..]

"HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!!"

Mr. Han, the senior officer of Korean Intelligence Department banged his fist on the table making everyone present over there flinch out of fear except one man present in that room who was sitting on the swivel chair, his gaze were shifted on the news paper infront of him unfazed by his senior's outburst.

"HOW FUCKING IN THE EARTH YOUR SPIES COULDN'T CATCH HIM OFFICER KIM!?!?!" The old man yelled furiously at the young man who was unbothered by his outrage.

Finally his gaze shifted from the newspaper to the old man who was glaring at him.

"You know very well why couldn't we catch him right....Sir???"

The man finally spoke with a mocking tone in his voice making the senior officer's blood boil in anger

"YOU-"

"Sir calm down please Sir." A man with brunette hair tried to calm his boss as the situation was getting tense.

"How could I calm down officer Wang when he's acting like a Jerk!" Officer Han jerked his hands from his arms and took a seat taking a long breath to calm himself down.

"We got a golden opportunity to catch the most wanted criminal, the underground mafia boss itself and we just let the opportunity slip out of our hand like it's not a big deal?? You all have any idea!! What you all have done?!?!" The man yelled and glared at Namjoon.