15. 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬❀

"No one understands the pain until they experience it

"No one understands the pain until they experience it.."

✫-----✫-----✫-----✫-----✫

(Author's POV)

Neum payed the taxi bills and Jungkook stood there with a blank face examining the place she brought him. Jungkook couldn't pay cause he have credit cards and doesn't have cash.

"Where are you taking me?" He looked down at the female who was busy with her shopping bags. "What are this for?" He asked.

"Seal your mouth and follow me." With that Neum started walking. Jungkook sighed shaking his head.

"This girl..."

With no other option left he unwillingly followed her into an apartment.

"We arrived!" Neum grinned indicating the door beside her.

"What is this place. " Jungkook asked curiously but Neum ignored and opened the door. When they entered, Jungkook was left stunned by the view of the room. Play toys and crayons everywhere. The walls covered with paintings and stickers making the wall look vibrant. Jungkook astounded when he saw a little boy maybe six or seven years old, came downstairs and ran towards Neum hugging her knees.

"Noona!!!" The boy screamed sounding excited.

"How are you Hanwoo?" Neum giggled squeezing his cheeks.

"I'm good!" The boy grinned.

"Where's others?"

"They are upstairs..we are preparing for Aria's birthday party." He stated pointing upstairs. Neum ruffled his hair and gave him those shopping bags she was been holding. Jungkook stared at both of them quietly. He found it astonishing how kids love Neum. He couldn't even communicate with his own self but this girl....she has a different knack to understand others feelings and emotions. Why isn't he like her? Why can't he talk freely to others? Why he hurt others?

First time this question came across his brain. And to think about it, it's not even pleasing.

"Go enjoy. " she chirped out.

"Thanks unnie!!" He kissed her cheeks and run upstairs.

"Who are this children...are they yours?"

"No. Now let's go upstairs. " Jungkook rolled his eyes and followed her upstairs.

Upon reaching, his eyes became wider seeing dozens of children running here and there playing, blowing balloons. Most of them are bald and some have hair. He remained shocked at the fact how this little kids became bald at such a young age.

He found a little bit odd. He wanted to ask Neum but before he could do, that girl hopped into the crowd like a child and started playing with them. She was laughing, playing with them and enjoying completely forgetting his presence.