Surprise!!

(y/n)'s POV-

"Just wait and watch.."he said and pulled me along with him. He finally removed the blind off my eyes and i saw everything was dark. But i could hear a few whispers "Wha-what are you doing?? On the light idiot!" "Shit why is this not working??" Suddenly the lights started working and infront of me was all my family and friends. But what are they all doing here? There was Harish and Kunal standing near the light switch with an awkward smile on their faces. Suddenly the party popper in Dia's hand exploded and it made everyone jerk. 

"What is this Ani??" I asked. "Uhmmm.... Surprise?!"he said and shrugged. He signalled the others something and everyone slowly started singing "Happy Birthday." "Happy Birthday (y/n)!!" Ani said at the end of the song. I don't know how to react. At one point I wish i could cry my heart out and at the other point, i want to jump with joy. So in final, both of those emotions came out togather. I was smiling, but at the same time i had tears down my eyes. 

Catherine- "Ayyo... She became too sentimental yaar..." 

Harish- "Ok sis... Now stop crying..." He walked up to me to calm me down. Thank god they thought i cried because I was overwhelmed with joy. I rubbed of my tears and forced a smile. Again. "Hey, why don't we cut the cake??" Appu said and dragged me towards the table. There was my appa, amma, the whole crew of our movie, my office staff.... All of them are here for me?? The Albu boys and the others were still angry at Ani. If the others saw they are angry, they will find out something is wrong for sure. 

(Y/N)- "Ok... Lets cut the cake, after i fix my face... My kajal is all over my face. I cant take a picture like this."i said and everyone laughed. I pulled Anu with me to help me with it. We entered the washroom and i started rubbing off my kajal with my towel. Anu kept on staring at me. I tyrned to her and raised my eyebrows. "Why are you acting like this? Im sure there has been a mistake. And if u had proposed Ani before itself, you guys would have already been togather..."dhe blabbered. The last sentece froze me. I stopped my work and thought for a second. I sighed and told her "If i had told him about my feelings, things would have been worse."  "Worse? What do you mean worse? What is worse than you being heartbroken and him being with a golddigger??"She literally screamed. "Im not heartbroken.... I-i-i just had a small crush and that was just a small.... Um breakout.... I don't deserve him....ok? And. Sanvi is not a golddigger... She's rich and could have been in a relationship with other rich guys if she wanted right??" I daid and continued scrubbing off my makeup. Anu sighed and said "Whatever your justification is, i think both of you are going in the wrong way...." She walked a few steps towards the door and walked back towards me. " Akka... I know you love Ani more than yourself. And and... We all want you guys to be togather... We can plan something to make this happen. And... Today is ur birthday right? Just wish for it!! We'll make it true!!" She said and waited for my response. I kept on rubbing my left eye. 

Anandhi's POV- 

I gave her this huge lecture and she's just standing there cleaning her kajal? "Akka!" I called her again. She just hummed back. She turned to me and asked "Do you have any kajal? Or eyeliner?" What the hell?? She's thinking about makeup right now?  I still took out the kajal out of my bag and gave it to her. She took it and applied it on her eyes and turned towards me. "Ippo ok va?" (Is it ok now) she asked. I just nodded. "Akka.... Say something..."i insisted. "Ok... You guys will do anything for me??"she asked. "Yes!".  "Then... You guys should accept Sanvi's and Ani's relationship...." She said. Ok she has really lost her mind. "Akk-"i started but got interrupted by her hand. "No.... This is what i want.... Tell this to the Albu boys and ur brother also... Tell them to be happy... Everything happens for a reason... tell them to enjoy the party...And... Tell this to Nithin also... If u tell him, he'll definitely listen... Ok..." She then left. What? The? Hell?? Why is she so nice to the people who hates her? And what does she mean by 'if i tell him he'll definitely listen'? Whatever she says, we will break them up... Its for everyone's good. All we can do now is pretend that we are ok with it si the others dont feel suspicious.

A/N- 

Heyyy!!! Its been a while since I've updated but here it is!! Hope you enjoyed it! Keep reading... Em... Wait for the next chapter to see what happens next! Dont forget to vote and comment!! 😄😄 

-love anirudhian ❤️