Things are complicated

Author's POV- 
The movie finished, and after a few chit chats and stuff, they returned back home. (Seriously guys I'm running out of ideas so pleeeasseee BEAR WITH MEE!!! 🤧🤧🤧 So aanyywaaysss....)
The movie was a huge success and they decided to have a success meet.

On the day of success meet:
Anirudh POV-

It's the day of the success meet. I've been into many of these for a lot of my movies but this.... I feel special. Maybe because it's y/n's dream come true? During the shooting time, she used to be so happy and energetic. She looks happy now... But.... I have a feeling something's bothering her. She's not herself. She's changed a lot. Speaking of change... Yesterday, I gave Sanvi a VIP pass to the press meet. She was excited at first, but then she hit me with the question. "Will you open up about our relationship there?" I'd like to show my gf to world and say she's mine and no one else deserve ti even look at her... But.... I don't feel like opening it up. I mean, I'm not sure if this is the right decision. Besides, after the rumours with Jonita and Keerthy, I don't think the media will stay quiet. We three were just friends, but me being in an actual relationship would definitely be breaking news. Because of all this, I denied and she got mad and I got mad and it ended up in a huge fight.

Yes, we fight a lot nowadays. And yes, I said this earlier. And I'm repeating it again... My brain is probably dead ( the previous sentence is Author and Anirudh pov)
Even though I've fought with y/n in the past, all of them were... I had this warm feeling inside me. But with Sanvi.... I.....

I snap out of my thoughts and decided to get ready. I looked at the two outfits kept on top of my bed. Which one should I wear? I've never been confused over what to wear before. But why now? I've never even been confused about this while going on date with Sanvi...  But....  Tsk... Leave it ....
I finally decided to wear

I was getting dressed and my mind started wandering off again

I was getting dressed and my mind started wandering off again. I remembered when during the audio launch, when she and her friends cane with me in my car. It was so fun. But she's been avoiding me lately. Yesterday I asked if she needed a lift to the press meet and she said she'll go with Prakash... I don't feel good about this. Nowadays Prakash is all over her. Doesn't she notice this? How can she be this clueless? Does she like him too? To be honest why do I even care? And what was that on the day of the release? Why did I hold her hand like that? Why did i-

WHY DO I ALWAYS END UP THINKING ABOUT Y/N???

I had to slap myself to come back to my senses. I combed my hair and decided to leave asap.

Y/N's POV-

It's the day of the press meet. I can't believe it!! My dream has come true!! My movie is a superhit!! I've gotten many DMs saying they're my fans! I'm very overwhelmed right now. But Ani's situation is still bothering me. I still can't process what happened at the theater. Yes, it was an accident...but..... I should stop overthinking and get ready.

I wore this dress and left my hair open

I wore this dress and left my hair open. I wore my earrings and heard a knock on my bedroom door. I went and opened it to see
"Wassup Gorgeo-" Prakash started but froze mid sentence. "Hi da.... Shirt semmaya irukka!!" I greeted him. He still stood there eyes wide and then smirked. "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

Y/N- "What? Are you saying I'm a devil?"
Prakash- "Huh?"
Y/N- "You said I fell from heaven, that means I was kicked out! So you just called me a devil??"
Prakash- What? Noo!!! I meant that you're a fallen angel!!! For god's sake pleaseee stop teasing every time I flirt with you!!"

I started laughing. "I really love your reactions when I tease you. So don't expect me to stop." I teased again.
Prakash- "Haha... Anyways, I'm already late. Inga konjom time kooda wait panna innum late aayidom.... So polama??"
Prakash actually came to pick me up. Ani had asked me if I want him to pick me, but I said I'll come with Ashu.... I don't have the strength to talk with Ani anymore. I nod at him and we leave.

_______
Author's note:
Heeyyy makkalllaeee!!! I'm back!! Aaad today's Ani's Bdayyy!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳 Happy Birthday Rockstaaarr!!! 🥳🥳🥳
Do like and comment!! Ok!! See ya guys later!!! Byeeee!!!
-love Anirudhian ❤️

_______Author's note: Heeyyy makkalllaeee!!! I'm back!! Aaad today's Ani's Bdayyy!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳 Happy Birthday Rockstaaarr!!! 🥳🥳🥳 Do like and comment!! Ok!! See ya guys later!!! Byeeee!!! -love Anirudhian ❤️