Chapter 13

A/N- Heyy guyys!! This is the continuation of the last chapter.

________________

(Y/N)'s POV- 

"Ani what happened? Why did u stop the car?"i asked him. He was searching for somthing. Oh god is he gonna propose? No, he wont be right? But with all the points said by Sanvi and Kunal... I have now officially started getting nervous. "Uh... how much time will it take to ur jouse if we walk?"he asked stopping the search. 

(Y/N)- "About 10-15 minutes. Why?"

Ani- "(looks at his watch) Its 12:20 now, so, will it be a problem if you reach home a little bit late?"

(Y/N)- "Oh Ani get to the point!"

Ani- "The petrol finished."

(Y/N)- "Oh... Its ok. Come lets walk."

Ok i went too far. Its just the petrol. The night was so romantic. It was so quiet. The three of us were walking to my house. I and Ani started talking about this and that. 

(Y/N)- "Ani... how do you think you will go back to ur house?"

Ani- "I guess i'll call a cab."

(Y/N)- "(Thinks for a sec) Oh Ani, ur car runs on petrol right? My appa's scooter also runs on petrol. We have a 1litre bottle ready in our house in case of emergencies. You can use that."

Ani- "Ayyo its ok (y/n). Ill adjust."

(Y/N)- "No its not ok. You helped me so much and u dont let me return the favor?"

Ani- "(Chuckles) Ok ok... By the way, why did u buy a 1litre bottle of petrol?"

(Y/N)- "Well thats the life of middle class, we have to adjust and all. So, we always have a plan b.😝"

Ani just kept smiling. Soon we reached my home. Appa was sitting outside the house with a long stick in his hand. "Ayyayyoo...."i said and stopped. Ani saw i was worried about something and asked- "What happened?"  "Appa will surely kill us for coming this late!"i said facepalming. Nith was still clueless about whats happening around because he was still daydreaming looking at Anandhi's photo! "Uh.. dont worry... i will talk to ur appa. This is my fault nah? Now come..." Ani said and led me to my house. Appa got up as soon as he saw us coming. He started walking furiously towards us and started beating me and Nith. "Is this the time to come home? Look! Its 12:45!! You r a grown woman (y/n)!! What will you do if something happened?"appa started scolding us.

"Uncle! Uncle! Let me explain.. but first stop beating them!"Ani tried to stop appa. "Who- who are you? You are her boyfriend right? Wait till i..."appa got angry and started beating Ani also. "Oww! Ayyo!"Ani screamed and hid behind me. Finally appa dropped the stick. "(Y/N)... if u had a boyfriend, u could have just told me nah? And..  why did u take Nith for your date?"appa scolded us, a little calmly.

Ani- "Uncle.. there has been a huge missunderstanding..."

(Y/N)- "Appa... he is not my boyfriend. Remember this music director i always talk about?"

Appa- "Ya.. whats his uh..  Ani- Anirudh?! Is this him? Ur cru-"

I covered his mouth as soon as i understood what he was gonna say. "Ok u finally understood! Ok now, wont u welcome him inside?"i interrupted trying for him not to use the word crush.  He welcomed Ani into the house but Ani refused- "I really wish i could stay some more time, but if i dont get back home soon, my amma will beat me the same way u did to ur kids.. (grins) so, i better get going."

I told appa about the car and the petrol and how i said Ani will go back home. So, appa went inside, took the bottle of oil, and started his scooter and called Ani- "Mr music director, you wanna go home or not?" "Coming... (to you) See you later..."Ani said with a smile and sat behind appa's scooter. He waved bye and i did the same. I texted him- "Thanks for the amazing day...😊😊"and sent him the selfie we took inside the car.

Ani's POV- 

I got a text from (Y/N). I looked at it and it made me happy. 

___TIME SHIFT TILL ANI REACHES HOME___

It was 1:15 when i reached home. Amma was angrily sitying on the couch. She got up as soon as she saw me. "Ani is this the time to return back home?"amma scolded me. "Amma... im a 30 yearold grown man, dont act as if im a baby..."i made fun of my mother's overprotective dialouge. "30 or 100, you are my baby.. now say, where were you?"she said
"Amma.. the show was very long.. thats why..."i lied. "Ani.. Dont lie... i called Siva at 12. He said the show finished at 11:30 itself.. where were you?"amma said. "Traffic ma... im very tired... gud night..."i said and ran to my room. She tried to stop me but i shut the door. I dont know why, but i dont think i should tell her the truth. 

I looked at the ring box, thinking about the day. I had this perfect chance to tell her about my love... but... i was too nervous... i guess i'll ask her friend for help... But (Y/N) and Sanvi are having a fight... first i will have to make them friends... then only  i will be able to make her mine....

A/N-
Heyy guyyss!! Did u like this chapter? Hope you did!! Please vote n comment.❤❤