Chapter 27

A/N- Hey guys!! I think Anikha akka will be great for the role of Anandhi. I mean, she's an actress, 15 years old (im talking abt when im writing this story...) and looks absolutely stunning! So.. from now on this is gonna be our... sorry.. Nithin's Anandhi 😉😜. What do you guys think?

♡♡♡♡♡♡

(Y/N)'s POV- 

Today is the day i'm gonna record IN ANI'S STUDIO!! YAAASS!! I cant beleive its happening! I woke up and walked into the living room and no one was there. Strange. I decided to drink a glass of water and as i walked into the kitchen, BOOM!! A party popper popped and i lost my balance and fell down.  "HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKKA!!"Nith screamed in exitement. Me, who is still shook with the huge explosion, looked at him with a blank face. Amma who was standing behind him walked up to me and helped me get up. 

Amma- "Happy birthday Mittu!!"

(Y/N)- "Birthday'ah?"

Nith- "Aama...."(yes)

(Y/N)- "what is today's date?"

Nith- "uh.. y/b'day/date ??..."

(Y/N)- "OH!! I forgot!! Thank you by the way..."

Amma- "I have made a cake for you! Come come!" *pulls (y/n) into the kitchen*

(Y/N)- "Cake'ah? But we dont have any oven."

Amma- "Who needs an oven? I made a cooker cake!"

(Y/N)- "Aww thanks amma!!*hugs*" "But by the way, where is appa??"

Appa- (from behind) "Happy Birthday Princess!!" 

(Y/N)- "Thank you appa!!!"*hugs him*

Nith- *gets in between* "Thank you and all later... lets cut the cake!!"

(Y/N)- "Why do you always think about food bro??"

Nith- "Why do i have to think about something else when there is food??!!"

(Y/N)-*facepalms* "Lets cut the cake."

______TIME SKIP TILL CAKE CUTTING FINISHES_____

(A/N- Hey! I skipped becz u know how all this this goes right? ... and im kinda lazy to type it all so..... keep reading!!! 😆) 

The cake cutting was amazing! It was really delecious! Amma is very proud of her cake. Looks like she's feeling like she's a master chef already! Haha.. Appa went out somewhere, Nith was watching tv and my amma was in the kitchen. I was getting ready and my amma burst into the room.

Amma- "Mittu, please take this lazy bum with you."

(Y/N)- "But amma....."

Amma- "No its and buts... look at him... 24×7 in the tv. Please take him with you Mittu..."

(Y/N)- "Ok.. ok... tell him to get ready." 

Nith- "What if i dont wanna come?"

"I dont know. I wont force u to..." i said as i put on my watch. "Tsk... you will go. No matter what."amma said and gave him his shirt and jeans. "What am i supposed to do there all day??"Nith asked as he took the clothes from amma. "It will be fun! We are recording a new sing Kanna! And im the singer! Dont you remember??"i asked turning to him. "Oh great! You r singing? Guess i'll be deaf by tomorrow."Nith answered sarcastically which made amma laugh. 

(Y/N)- "Hmm..hm.. laugh... you'll see when this song becomes a hit!"

Nith- "ya... lets see..." 

(Y/N)- "Are u coming or not??"

Nith- "guess i'll come..."

(Y/N)- "Kay... good... go get ready."