That night

(Look at that smile 👆😍😍😘 Choo cutee!! Anna is always cute!)

(Y/N)'s POV- 

The interveiw went a little awkward. But as they all are actors, they didnt show it on their face. I was simply standing over there, staring at Ani and daydreaming with a stupid smile on my face. Why would have he asked my number? Does he like me? Like love at first sight in movies? Or am i taking this too far? 

It was 8:00pm , i and Nith was telling amma about the day. Suddenly my phone rang. I hoped it was the person i was waiting for. "This must be Anirudh!" I said a little too loudly. "Anirudh'ah? At this hour?"Nith asked curiously. "C'mon it must be him."i said. "You could have asked Anandhi's phone number nah?"he started poking me. "You cpuld have asked that instead of fainting. LOL."i said and took the call. 

 "Hello? Who's this?"i asked as if i dont remember giving my phonenumber to Ani, you know yo just act casual. "Hi.. uhm.. is this (Y/N)?"the masculine voice asked. 

"Yes. Who?"

 "Oh.. Im Anirudh." 

"Oh! Hi sir! How are you?!"

"No need to call me sir. Just call me Ani." 

"Ok Ani..." 

"So.. (Y/N), tell me whats with the pressure cooker?"

"Oh right Sneha's story. To be honest, her real name is not Sneha. Her actual name is Caesy. How Harish and she met was in instagram. She pretended to fall in love with him and used to chat with him all night. Harish thought it was all true. But it was her fake ac, and she and her sister used it for stalking and pranks like this. Mainly it was Catherine, Caesy's sister who was chatting with Harish.One day Harish made a video call with her. It was Caesy who took the call and guess what? He had that love at first sight with her. He said i love you, i cant live without you ect.ect. and she rejected. As he had a love failure before and now again, he went into depression. He also made a suicide attempt. You know, he's too naive. Remember our channel having a week long of no broadcasting?"

"Ya.. Was it because of Harish's depression?" 

"Ya. He wasnt able to do anything. And as he was a very kind boss to everyone, we coworkers itself made a desicion that we wont broadcast anything until Harish feels better. Ot may habe been stupid thinking about the company loss, but we cant let him die! Kunal, one of my coworkers, was a dustant relative of Caesy, so he somehow convinced her to be with Harish until he is stable. She agreed. Now he's better but she isnt leaving, because of his money of course! Now we dont know how to shoo her away."

"Oh..."thats the only sound that came from the other side. 

"Hello?"i called to ensure he's still in line. 

"Hello. Uhm.. so, u had ur dinner?"

"Not yet. You?"

"Me neither. Ok go and have your food. Good night."

"Good night." I said and he cut the call. I guess he felt too bad for Harish. Maybe thats why his voice sounded a little gloomy.

A/N- 

So guys... How was it? Probably lame but still have a bit of hope. Hope u liked this! Dont forget to vote and comment! Comments are important! I need to know how this is going! See you in the next chapter!! 

-love anirudhian❤