Party Drama!!!

A/N- Look at that👆 AR n AR 🔥❤

Author's POV- 

After Ani gave his speech, he went into the crowd to (y/n). And that wasnt easy for a celeb of course! He had all his fans around him asking for a selfie. After every fan was satisfied, the route was clear. He walked to (y/n) who was folding some chits into a glass bowl while talking to a girl. He cleared his throught and made (y/n) know his presence.

(Y/N)- "Oh Ani!" Ani crossed his arms and frowned. "Ennachu Ani?"(what happened Ani?) She asked. "Oh! Onnum theriyatha mathiri pesura! You were with me the whole day and forgot to tell me such an important thing!? You are getting very irresponsible!" Ani scolded her. "I have always been irresponsible. 😝"(y/n) said. Ani smiled and facepalmed at this statement. 

Ani- "Now you better have your explaination for this mistake!" Ani said jokingly.

(Y/N)- "Athu... naan... i got too exited that i forgot!"

Ani- "Haha... aprom... is there a host for the game or...."

(Y/N)- "Entha game?"

Ani- "Huh? Nee thaane idea sonna... ippo paaru... unakkenna alzheimers irukka?" Everyone in the gang laughed at this. (Y/N) turned to Kunal.

Kunal- "Ya... i told him the plan yesterday."

Ani- "Ok (y/n)... u didnt answer my question."

(Y/N)- "Not specifically. I guess Sanvi will."

Ani- "If u guys dont mind, may i?"

Kunal- "What Ani sir? Neenga ethukku?"

Ani- "I thought i will help u catch her red handed. But u guys aleady did all the arrangements! I want to help u guys, even if its a small thing!"

(Y/N) felt happier than ever. She took Ani to the backstage and gave him the mic. He went to the stage and captured everyone's attention.

Ani- "Hello everyone! Im going to be hosting your games tonight!"

Crowd- "Yeeeaaaa!!! Aniii!! Aniruddhh!" The crowd really went wild! Ani told them the game rules. First the spotlight fell on Sathish. Ani took the glass bowl and went to Sathish.

Ani- "Ok...  now take one." Sathish took one and opened it. 

Sathish- "Uh... Can i get another chance?"

Ani- "No no... let me see wha- Ohh!! Call ur crush. C'mon call her."

Sathish looked at his friends with pleading eyes. "Bro... call her nah? We know u hve a crush. Spill the beans!!"Kunal shouted from the other side. Sathish stuck his tongue out in anger. With no way out, he finally took his phone out and dialled a number. Sanvi took her phone out because she heard rumours Sathish likes her. And of course the self absorbed girl took it as the truth, without any further investigation.  "Triingg triiing" (y/n)'s phone rang. "Urgh! Who's calling me now?" (Y/N) said annoyed took her phone. To her surprise, it was Sathish! Hish crush is none other than (y/n)! It was utter silence because none of them even imagined it! Sanvi dropped her phone and didnt even realize it.  "Ada paavi!"Kunal said in the silence. Even Ani's mouth was wide open. 

Ani/M/V- "Sathish has a crush on (y/n)?? I have been with their gang many times but never thought this would happen! Will she say yes?!"

(Y/N) slowly accepted the call. "Hello... i know this is shocking, but i like you..." voicd came from the other side. "You are joking right?"(y/n) said in disbeleif. "I mean everyone knows you have a crush on Sanvi. You are just shy to admit it right?" "Sanvi is not as pretty as you."Sathis said. 

Sanvi/M/V- "He did not just say that!" She took the phone from (y/n) and shouted. "You! How dare you say a girl not pretty while looking at her face! You idiot! U better wait n watch! I will get my crush before u get yours!" "Enna madam bet'ah?(what madam , you wanna bet?)"Sathish said which made her anger grow. "Bet."she said, gave (y/n) the phone and went to the bar counter to have a shot. Caesy was trying to control her laugh and Harish was rubbing his forehead not being able to cope with the embaressing fight. "Hello? Reply?"Sathish asked (y/n) who was looking at Sanvi who already had two shots of vodka. Ani had his face a little dull after all this. "Uh... im sorry Sathish... but i dont like you that way."(y/n) said which made Ani to look up from there. "Oh..."thats the only voice that came from the other side. He cut the phone. "Its ok..."Sathish said. Ani tried to make him calm down. He then walked to the stage and tried to lift everone's mood. "Ok now next!"he litrally shouted which made everyone snap up from their thoughts. The light danced around for sometime and landed on Caesy. Ani secretly exchanged the two glass bowls and took it to Caesy. "Ok now take one..."Ani said and showed her the bowl. She took a chit and as soon as she opened it, her face changed. 

Ani- "Lets see... (takes the chit from her and reads it aloud in the mic.) Let your bf/gf read all your text messages."

Caesy- "Uh... uh... why? This doesnt make any sense! I'll take another!"

Ani- "Why? You have gotten a simple thing and now you want to change it?"

Harish- "Why are you saying like this babe? You r talking as if u have a connection with a drug dealer. Or are you cheating on me?"

Caesy- "Wha- what no!!!"

Harish-"Haaha... Gimme ur phone." He then took the phone from Caesy and opened it. "Pattern?"he asked and tilted the phone to her side for her to unlock it. She drew a 'C' to unlock it. He then opened her whatsapp and pretty much nothing seemed to be there. "So no drug dealers eh?"Harish cracked. The crowd laughed exept Caesy. She started sweating so badly. Her towel was already wet! 

Kunal- "Ma'm dont sweat too much... ur makeup will fade." The crowd again laughed. Slowly Harish's expression changed. He was scrolling thru her instagram messages. Dumbo forgot to clear all the messages.

Caesy- "Ha-harish, i can explain...."

Harish- (slaps her hard.) What explaination? You- you are a cheat! I trusted you Sneha!"

(Y/N)- "Harish, its Caesy, not Sneha. She and her sister were the 'Sneha' you fell in love with."

They told him all the things that happened. 

Harish- "Why? Why did u do this?"

Ani- "As they told you... she only accepted because they said you are rich. So, cant you get it? She wants your money...not you..."

Harish- "That's it! Caesy! Get out! Now!"

Caesy- "Sorry! Sorry Harish! I- i can fix this! Give me another chance!"

Harish- "Yes... u should apologize... but not only to me... but to all the staff who you treated like a slave." 

Caesy- "(y/n)! Please!! Im sorry! I will change!"

(Y/N)- "We had already given you many chances. You... just never thought of changing. We told you tell the truth. But you didnt!"

Caesy- "You think he will accept me if i told him the truth?"

Harish- "I would have... if u told me honestly... a long time ago!" He then pushed her out of the building. "Hey... guys u have tried to warn me many times but... ididnt...."Harish said guilty.

(Y/N)- "Dei.... its ok... at least now you know what is true..."

Harish- "Thanks Ani."

Ani- "Hey i didnt do anything. It was all your friends. I only supported them."

Harish went onto the stage and took the mic. 

Harish- "We are so sorry for all the drama that happened here. Let the party continue."

Sanvi- "Finally we won!!! Whooo!!" She said in her half-drunk voice.

A/N- 

Hey guyss! So Caesy finally got caught red handed! Whatya think? What else will happen in (y/n)'s life? If u wanna find out, read the next chapter!! And also, please vote n comment!!

-love anirudhian❤