Catherine

(Y/N)'s POV- 

Sanvi was just pretending to be friends in front of Ani. We cant change her ego, so we dont care anymore. I had bought sweets to distibute in the office for my new job. Everyone vongradulated me. Harish was really happy knowing about this.

Harish- "(y/n)!! Congrats di! When will the shoot begin?"

(Y/N)- "Thanks da... Uhm.. i dont know... I didnt even meet Nelson sir! And i dont know the story plot!"

Harish- "Then... how...?"

(Y/N)- "Ani said Nelson sir wanted me to do the role."

Harish- "So... did u meet Nelson sir?"

(Y/N)- "Uh.. not yet... i will meet him tommorrow."

Harish- "Did he invite you himself?"

(Y/N)- "No... Ani said..."

Harish- "How can u be sure he's not lying? Grow up (y/n)! Dont be so naive!"

I cant tolarate anyone talking rubbish about Ani. 

(Y/N)- "Who's being naive now? You just got into a relationship with a girl you chatted with in instagram. And when she rejected your love, u started acting like a psyco! Do u know how many lovers she has? I knew Ani for enough time and i have met him too.. Not like you."

Harish- "(y/n).. You are going too far."

(Y/N)- "Far about what? Telling the truth?"

Harish- "Dont tell me your doing a prank video again. If u are... boom! This prank has gone wrong!"

(Y/N)- "This is no prank Appu!! This is the hidden truth for God's sake! Her real nam-"i got cut off by Kunal covering my mouth.

Kunal- "Heeey... Harish sir... You know how she goes cockoo when someone talks bad about Ani? Tight?"

Harish- "Ya... Try to control your temper Mittu..."

Kunal pulled me out of his cabin. 

(Y/N)- "What the hell dude?"

Kunal- "What were you doing knucklehead?? Telling Harish all the truth. You think he will beleive you? We need solid proof!"

(Y/N)- "(facepalms) Sorry..."

Kunal- "Hey... its ok... By the way, i think we could find a little help from somebody..."

(Y/N)- "Who?"

Kunal- "Catherine."

(Y/N)- "What?! She is the main villian and u think she will help us out?"

Kunal- "Just listen yaar. Catherine was married 2 years before all the chatting with Harish."

(Y/N)- "So that means it was Caesy only?"

Kunal- "Ya.. lets tell Harish we are going to the party planner for our company anniversary party and go to Catherine."

(Y/N)- "Ok.."

Kunal- "Hey and.. call Ani and tell him to bring his car. My scooter's busted."

(Y/N)- "I cant... Ani must be composing for his new movie. I cant disturb him now..."

Kunal- "Ok.. i will call a cab."

____TIME SKIP TILL CATHERINE'S HOUSE___

We finally reached there. It was quite a big house. Kunal went and rang the doorbell. A young woman opened the door. She looked a lot like Caesy. "OMG! Kunal!! Its been soo long da..." she said and hugged him tightly. So, this is Catherine... 

Catherine- "Come in guys!" She welcomed us into the house. It was very beautiful! That interior design! Ah! I would always dream to have a house like this! 

Catherine- "So, coffee or chai?"

Kunal- "Hey no need ka.. Actually we are here to ask for your help."

Catherine- "(Comes and sits beside us) What help do you want? Say.."

Kunal- "Uh.. Caesy..."

Catherine- "(Rolls eyes) What does she want? She is now having that rich bf right?"

(Y/N)- "Kka... we are not asking to help her. We are asking for u to help us.."

Catherine- "Let me guess... She took over your company?"

(Y/N)- "Well sort of... she acts like she is our boss."

Catherine- (sighs)"I'll bring tea...."

After 10-12 minutes, she came back with a tray with 3 cups of tea.

Catherine- "I forgot to ask your name..."she said as she handed me a cup.

(Y/N)- "(y/n)..."

Catherine- "Nice name... You are Kunal's..."

(Y/N)- "co- worker..."

Catherine- "Ok.... (turns to Kunal) Da... i cant beleive you never came here before."

(Y/N)- "Never came here before? Why is that?"

Kunal- "Kka...yesterday only i am knowing u got married. Do u think after all the fight, my oarents would let me even talk to you?"

(Y/N)- "What fight? Will anyone just tell me your story from the begining?"

_______________

A/N-

Helloo!! Hope you liked this chap guys!! Please vote n comment!! I need the comments for new ideas and good motivation...

What do you think will happen?  What must be the fight?  Soon to find out in the next chapter. Keep reading!! 

-love anirudhian❤