Jealous Prakash

A/N- OMG!!! Thank you guys for the 1k reads!!!!!😱😱😱 am i dreaming??? Yayyyy!!! 

♡♡♡♡♡

(Y/N)'s POV- 

"Arghemm..." a manly voice broke the silence. We turned to see its none other than Prakash. He slowly walked towards us.

Prakash's POV- (a few minutes earlier)

I was done with my look and when i got out of the room, i saw that Nelson sir was walking tensely. "Sir... what happened?" I asked. "Nothing... a small issue with our producer... no problem, we can solve it..."he said. I smiled. "Uh... where is Anirudh and (y/n)?"he asked. "Dont know sir..."i replied. He facepalmed. "Dont worry sir, i'll go and call them." I said and ran up the stairs. What is it taking them too long to come? I got to the floor and walked around. From a distance i saw a couple standing there. But why do they look so familiar? OMG! That's (y/n) and Anirudh! Why are they standing so close to each other. And they were doing nothing but staring at each other. "Arghemmm" i broke the silence, which made them come back to their senses. 

(Y/N)- "Hey Prakash!" She greeted and gave me a cute smile.

Paki- "Hi... (turns to Ani) Nelson sir was searching for you guys."

Ani- "Oh uh sorry... i uh..."

Paki- "By the way, what were you doing here? Why are you two standing so close to each other?"

"Oh uh... that..  i ...we... uh..." both of them stammered. Anirudh sir was looking down shyly and (y/n) was looking at him with a nervous smile. Why? I dont like them hanging around like this. 

Paki- *frowns* "What happened?"

(Y/N)- "Its nothing!"

Paki- "Ani sir, Nelson sir wants to see you right away."

Ani- "Oh... i 'll go then... (to y/n) come fast ok?"

(Y/N)- *nods*

Aleena walk- runs up the stairs with a bag in her hand. 

Aleena- "Sorry guys!! I got lost in the parking lot!!"

(Y/N)- "its ok!"

Aleena- "(looks at Ani) Sir! You hair is all messed up!"

Ani- "is it?"

Aleena- "yes... sir you can sit in here. After doing (y/n) ma'm's hair, i can do yours too."

Ani- "Er... but Nelson sir was calling me right?"

Aleena- "No... he was still having a problem with the producer and the sets were still... uh... a little un-finished... By the time i fix your hair, they'll be ready i guess." 

Urgh! Why did she say so? Anirudh and (y/n) gave me a wierd look. I didnt know what to say. Aleena pushed the 3 of us into the room. She made (y/n) to sit infront of the mirror. She was looking really pretty. I just couldnt take my eyes off her. Aleena started clipping some golden ornaments on her hair. She was looking thru the mirror and was talking with her expressions. It was really cute. But who is she talking to? I turned to my left and saw it was Ani who she was talking to. But what are they saying to each other? 

(Y/N)'s POV- 

Aleena opened her bag and took out a box full of ornaments. My eyes popped! All this is going on my head?? I heard Ani chuckle then only i realised my mouth was wide open. "How am i gonna wear all this?" I mouthed to Ani.  He laughed at this. "Nith epudi irukka?"he mouthed. I showed a thumbs up. We started talking like this. To my surprise, we could easily understand each other. And that's great!! "(Y/N)...your looking very beautiful!!" Prakash said.

Prakash's POV- 

"Y/N.... you are looking very beautiful!" I said to break the convo between Ani and (y/n). (Y/N) gave me a cute smile and said-"Thank you Ash!!"Aww how cute! "Ya, She's looking really gorgeous, then why all this extra hair accesories? I mean its a beach party scene right? And by the way she already looks exhausted in that long gown."Anirudh sir added. Urgh!! Why does he have to interrupt like this?? (Y/N) was blushing at his comment. But.. but.. im the one who first complemented her!! 

(Y/N)- "yes Allu!! Im very much tired! And these accesories will only make it hard for me to walk in the sun..." Aleena kept her hand on her chin thinking. 

Aleena- "Ok then!! I'll just do a bun."

(Y/N)- "Oh thank goodness!!"

Aleena did her hairstyle and she looked absolutely stunning!! She got up from her chair and scanned herself in the mirror. 

(Y/N)- "omg! Is this really me??"

Aleena-"Yup!"

Y/N came and sat between me and Ani sir on the couch. "Ani sir! Now i'll do your hair!" Aleena said and pulled him to the mirror. She finished doing his hair real quick! If this was that easy, u could have done his hair first and let him leave!! Why did u make him a chance to flirt with her!!  Ani sir got up from his seat. Aleena went outside because someone was calling her. Ani sir started taking mirror selfies. Urgh... show off!! I turned towards (y/n), but she was not there!! There she is, standing beside Ani sir taking selfies with him. And they are standing really close to each other. Again...  i slowly walked behind them and broke their contact by standing between them. How dare he flirt with my girl!! We were taking more selfies when the door opened. 

♡♡♡♡♡

A/N- Heyy!! How was the chapter tell me in the comments!! What do you think will happen? Will Prakash split them up?? Find out in the upcoming chapters! And dont forget to vote and comment!! 

-love anirudhian❤