Chapter 38

(Y/N)'s POV-
Someone knocked at the door. I wiped my tears and forced a smile. I opened the door. It was appa...
Appa- Mittu... Ennachu ma? (What happened dear?)
(Y/N)- "Enna appa?"(What dad?)
Appa- " I know why u r crying.... If that's not the only thing, and Whatever it is, I want you to know, I'm here at your side..."
I tried to control my sadness, but instead, I burst out crying. "Appa!!" I hugged him and started crying. He took me inside my room and calmed me down.
Appa- "Don't cry Mittu...  My princess doesn't cry. Don't forget, your not only just a princess, but also a warrior. You must stay strong Chellam.... So what that Ani is gone? It isn't the end of the world right?"
(Y/N)- "Bu-but Ani is my world pa....."
Appa- "I know how you feel...."
(Y/N)- "Appa?"
Appa- "I too had a love failure da...."
(Y/N)- "Who?" (Y/N)(M/V): "ahha... And he never mentioned about this before!!"
Appa- "(chuckles) It's none other than Laxmi aunty..."
(Y/N)- "What??!! Laxmi aunty!!?? Harish's Amma??!!"
Appa- "Ya... But shhh!! Don't tell your Amma, she might get mad..."
This gave me a small smile. My face was covered with tears but I forced myself to smile because appa is trying so hard to make me happy. And I don't wanna let him down.
Appa- "Life is like this ma... It's full of ups and downs. God will keep testing you... But it's ur job to stand straight, keep your head up high and continue your journey. You may not get what you like, but god's plan is way better."
He patted on my cheek and left the room. He's right... I must move on...

4 Months later______
It's been 4 moths since that... As appa said, I tried to forget him. Since that day, I distant myself from him and also started calling him by his full name. But, it's not helping. I still dream of getting married to him, I still smile like an idiot when I hear his name, he still didn't give back my heart that he stole from me. I still love him. But for my parents, Sanvi and Ani's sake, I'm hiding it. I'm sure I can't forget him now, but I'll live with the temporary happiness my dreams give me.

Sanvi is happier than ever. She usually talks about the dates she's having with Ani and all. I know it's not purposely, but getting back to reality where Ani is with someone else is killing me.

Ani's POV-

It has been 4 months since I and Sanvi have been in a relationship. But she has now started acting like a different person. I don't know if she's always been like this and I've not noticed or she's really changing. But I'm sure my girlfriend really has an obsession over expensive things.
All my friends are still against this relationship and I have no idea why. Even Siva sir is against us. The reasons they are giving is Sanvi is too self obsessed. How can that even be a reason?! She was born in a rich family and she's an only daughter her parents got after 10 years of waiting. It's no surprise they must have spoilt her with tons of love and money. I have seen people worse. Even though she loves luxurious environment, she is a person who knows how to value others feelings. But that point doesn't work with my friends. They say she's acting infront of me. That's hilarious!
There's another thing that's bugging me. (Y/N) doesn't talk to me like before. She looks happy, but it feels like she's having some kind of problems. I tried to know what her problem was, but she just won't spill the beans! I'm really missing those times when she used to crack all those mokka jokes and make us laugh.

Author's note-
Heeeeyyyyy!! How was the chappy?? What do u guys think? What will happen next?
Don't forget to vote and comment!!
-love Anirudhian ❤️