Home

Author's POV-
The rest of the party finished way earlier than predicted, because what happened in the last chapter, and everyone had started heading back home. Ani offered (Y/N) and her family a drive back home, but she denied. She ordered a cab and left. She rested her head on the car window and got lost in her thoughts.

Her mother found out something fishy and asked her "Mittu, what happened? Anything wrong?"
(Y/N)- No ma... Y did u ask?
(Y/N/M)- You look a little gloomy today... Usually you would be over energised in situations like this... What happened?
(Y/N)- Nothing ma.... I had been busy this whole day and... I'm feeling a little tired.....
(Y/N/M)(mind voice)- Something is not right..... I'll ask her once we reach home, maybe she'll open up then....

(Y/N)'s POV:
I'm sure Amma's not satisfied with my excuse. But, I don't want her to feel sad for me. And maybe, she'd might give me a lecture like: I told you to stop this madness! All we could do is like these people and we could never be with them. I told you to stop living in this dreamland... Etc etc...

We reached home and I went into my room and shut the door. "Akka!! Open the door ka!!!" Nith banged the door, but I couldn't move an inch. I layed on my bed, hugged my pillow and started crying. I controlled my tears and I can't hold it longer. My pillows started getting wet. I tried to keep my mouth shut, so my family couldn't hear me cry. After half an hour of crying, I still lied on my bed with my phone in my hand , looking at the selfies I and Ani took today morning. I wanted to cry more, but tears weren't coming out. I started running out of breath. After sometime someone banged at the door.

(Y/N)'s Mother's POV-

As soon as we got home, she straight went to her bedroom and shut the door. Something really bad has happened. Nith was banging at her door. He has been with her all day, maybehe might know what happened.
I pulled him to my bedroom and asked "Nith, something has happened to your sister. I know you know what happened. Now say... Why is she upset? Did something happen in the sets.... Ani's studio?"
He just kept looking down. "Speak up!!" I shook him. Soon, he said what happened.
I never knew the crush she had on Ani was this deep. I thought it was just a childish infatuation. I need to go talk to her. I got up from the bed and walked out of my room to see her father was quietly listening to everything.
(Y/N/F)- "I'll go talk to her."
(Y/N/M)- "Bu-but.. I think it's better that i-" he interrupted "No, I'm the one who's gonna talk to her. You just stay here." He said and walked up to her room. He knocked on the door.

Author's note:

Heeeyyy my dearss!! It's been long ik, I kinda have been in a writer's block and... The corona the online classes and stuff, made me a little slow, but I'll try to update sooner or later!! And don't forget to vote and comment!!❤️❤️
-love Anirudhian ❤️