Pooja Day!!

Hello guys!! Its been a few days since i've entered wattpad bcuz of all this online classes and stuff. Did u like the last chapter? Hope you did! Ok now to the story: 

(Y/N)'s POV- 

"Mezhugu doll'u nee... 

Azhagu school'u nee... 

Yenakku yethava needhaandii...." My alarm started singing. I quickly got up from my bed and started dancing to the beat. Nith annoyed, sat up in his sleep and started scolding me "Kka! Why did u keep this dance song as ur alarm?" 

(Y/N)- "Oh ya! I should i kept as lullaby as the alarm! Thank you for the idea bro."(sarcastically)

In defeat, Nith covered his ears with his pillow  and tried to sleep. I danced my way to the kitchen. I sat on the kitchen counter.

Amma- "Awake so early!?"

(Y/N)- "Aama ma! Remember,  today is the Pooja!!"

Amma- "How can i forget? You have been talking non stop about this for the past few days..."

(Y/N)- "(gives a toothy grin) Eeee...."

Amma- "So... what time will you leave?"

(Y/N)- "uhm... around 9?"

Amma- "Haa ok.... Here eat some upma..."

(Y/N)- "Upma? Again??!" Even tho i complained i took the plate from her. She then stopped me and asked "Did u brush?" "Oh right!!" I returned the plate to her and went to brush. I started brushing and my mind went into the memories of the recent days, like 2 days earlier, Nelson sir was introducing me to the rest of the cast. We also learnt the script and had a small rehearsal. And guess what? Nelson sir was very happy with our performance! I remember Ani was also there and he encouraged when i got nervous. I finished brushing and went to the hall where my appa was watching news. I had the upma in my hand which i was slowly eating.

Appa- "My little actress is ready for the shooting?"

(Y/N)- "Born ready!!"

I had my food and got ready as soon as possible. 

___TIME SKIP TILL LOCATION___

I reached the pooja location and the place was really crowded. I had been dreaming of this all my life and now its a reality!! I cant believe it!! Ani waved as soon as he saw me. I waved back at him and went to him.

Ani- "Ma'm shootukku ready'ah?"

(Y/N)- "Ma'm ah? Dont be silly... and.. im alwys ready!!"

Ani- "Thats the spirit!!"

Soon Prakash, the hero of the film, who became great friends with me since we met, came to us.

Prakash- "Hey (y/n)!! How are you?"

(Y/N)- "I-Im real good! How about you Prakash?"

Prakask- "Im good. And please call me Ash..."

____TINE SKIP TILL POOJA FINISHES____ (lol guys idk how the pooja goes... so thats why i skiped the part. Pls no hates!) 

A few reporters were already having enough photos, but they didnt stop! Like does this camera have a memory like infinity or something? I got nervous. What if they got an ugly pic of mine? I stood there silently not knowing what to do. I was totally nervous. I guess Ash was too!!

Prakash's POV- 

I was really nervous! First of all, the reporters and i never expected my heroine to be such a beautiful girl. I wish she's my heroine, not only in the movie, but also in real life. Im sure i wont have to 'act' romance because that would be coming from my heart. She was looking kinda nervous too. Well, i kept staring at her not bothering about the photographers and all. She then turned and made eye contact. She gave a pleasant smile in which my heart melted. I gave back a smile and she looked to the camera. 

Anirudh's POV- 

So, the pooja is over. (Y/N) and rest of the newbies were really nervous. I mean who wouldnt? The photographers were clicking 10 pics in a row, which im really used to, but they are new to this and i can really see her nervousness in her face, which was kinda cute actually. 

I will have to start composing as soon as possible. The shooting has started, and i already have many other movies to compose for. And i want this to be one of my best albums. Why so specifically? I want (y/n)'s first movie as amazing as she is. I will put all my effort into this and hopefully it'll be worth it.

Heyyoo!! Thats aall for now!! How was it?? Did ya like it? Please vote n comment!!

-love anirudhian❤