Getting mobbed

Y/N's POV:-
We were sitting in Ashu's car and was almost half the way to the press meet.
"Dei... Ur sure I won't have to make a speech right?" "Did i overdo it? Tch... I shouldn't have wore these earrings..." "Aaahh... I'm soo nervous! My palms are all sweaty!!" I kept on repeating the same things over and over nonstop. "OH MY GOD JUST STOP!!" Prakash yelled with his eyes still glued to the road. "You've been whining since you've entered the car!" He said finally looking at me. "I'm not whining..."I said in a low voice, but enough for him to hear.
Ashu-"Ya, and I'm not driving a car.."
I gave him a deathglare. Even though he was looking at the road, he still sensed my eyes on him and he continued-"Dii... I know you're nervous.. so am i!! But am i whining like a kid? No!!"
Y/N- "It's not whining! It's ranting!"
Ashu- "Ranting is doing it like an adult! You're talking like a kid, which is whining!!"
Nelson- "Ashu, you're arguing over nothing which basically means you're acting like a kid too...."
Y/N- "Yess!! Thank you Nelson anna!! *Hi-fi*

Yes, Nelson anna is also with us. He was actually planning to go in his own car, but it's tyres were punctured and since his house is on the way from my house to the venue, he asked for a lift.

Nelson- "I gave you such an amazing character in the movie, and in real life you turned out to be like this??!"
Ashu- "Huh? What's wrong with me in real life?"
Nithin- "Your existence."
Ashu- "Ouch... That hurts..."
Nithin- "Well that was my intention so..."
Y/N- "Okay boys!! Look, we're here!!!"

I excitedly looked out the window and damn. That's a hell of a crowd. I didn't expect these many people to be here. My hands automatically turned into small fists. I was already nervous enough and now this? I felt a warm hand wrap around my fist and I turn to see Prakash smiling at me reassuringly.
"No need to be nervous. I'm pretty sure your fans are already nervous to see you. Leave it to them..." He tries to calm me down. Even though it didn't work, I gave him a slight smile.

Prakash POV:-
Y/N- "Okay boys!! Look, we're here!!!"
I stopped glaring at Nithin and looked ahead. The venue was filled with a wholesome crowd. 'Are they all here for us?' that's what my mind asked me. I looked beside me to see Y/N looking out of the window like a little girl who's about to reach an amusement park. But slowly her smile turned into a grim expression. She slowly bit her lower lip. I slowly held her small fists, they were turning white! The last time I saw her this nervous was on the day of the movie release. She looked at her hands, then me. "No need to be nervous. I'm pretty sure your fans are already nervous to see you. Leave it to them..." I smiled and tried to make her at ease. She immediately smiles and looks like she's less nervous now.
Right then we heard a knock on the car window. There was Nelson sir motioning us to come outside.

Argh why does everyone interfere when we are having a moment? We both get out of the car just to get mobbed by the crazy crowd. A few security guards came and helped us into the building. I looked around me, but there was no sign of y/n. Omg she's still in the crowd. I was going to go back, but Nelson sir held my hand to stop me. "Don't go... You'll get lost yourself. The guards will get her out safely, don't worry..." He said, but I was still trying to go back. Just then Ani sir was coming out of the crowd and when I looked closer, there she is! He was holding her by her shoulder and coming out of the crowd. What the hell does he think of himself? Does he think he's a hero? And I'm pretty sure he doesn't have to hold her like that!

Ani POV:-
I got to the venue and there was a huge crowd, as expected. I was planning an escape route when I saw another car arrive. I stared at it for a few seconds and realised it was Prakash's car. Y/N has reached here then! I quickly parked my car and got out. That's when I realised I just quickly jumped out in excitement that I didn't actually thought of how to get into the building. Unfortunately there was no turning back and the crowd already saw me. A few guards came to help me into the building. "SIR BE CAREFUL, THIS CROWD IS VERY VIOLENT!" one of the guards almost shouted because of all the noise. Yes, the crowd was pretty huge and loud and all, but I don't like them being called violent.

I kept on taking baby steps to the building with many guards helping us to get there. I saw Nelson and Prakash has entered the building. But where's y/n? I looked around and saw her almost tripping over. I didn't mind the crowd and just walked past the guards to get to her. "SIR THAT'S DANGEROUS TO GO THERE LIKE THAT! THE OTHER GUARDS WILL TAKE CARE OF HER!" the guard from earlier shouted on top of his lungs. I quickly held her wrist before she hit the ground. "Ya, the guards took care of her, that's why she almost fell over." I said, which was somehow audible to the guard irrespective of the crowd. The crowd actually started cheering louder, which is I never expected would happen. "Be careful, you'll have to deal with bigger crowds than this. And don't worry, you'll get used to this." I smiled at her and led the way. I was still holding her hand and I was way ahead of her, half the way I almost let go of her hand. At this point, she'll get lost again. I pulled her closer and protectively held her shoulder, this way she wouldn't get lost too. I suddenly felt my heartbeat grow faster and I think my face was getting hotter too. "Calm down, this is not the first time you're getting mobbed by a crowd!" I tried to console myself. "But it's the first time you're walking out of a crowd with her this close" another voice in my mind said. I wanted to slap myself after that thought but the situation we're in right now, won't let me do that. She had her face facing the floor, one of her hand around my waist and her other hand tugging on my shirt. I know this is not the right time, but seeing her this vulnerable was definitely doing some tricks with my heart.
We somehow got out of the crowd and sighed a sigh of relief.
"I'm surprised we made it out alive!" Nelson sir said with both his hands on his hips. "Omg I know right? You guys are seriously so talented that you got out of there!" Y/N said as she opened a bottle of water. She suddenly stopped drinking her water and turned to one of the security guards and said "Oh anna! Thank you for helping us back there." She gave her signature smile.

"I-i was just doing my job ma'am..." The guard said and I think I can see his face turn red. WHY THE HELL ARE YOU BLUSHING? SHE CALLED YOU 'ANNA' SO DON'T YOU DARE EXPECT ANYTHING! ACTUALLY WHY IS MY MINDVOICE YELLING AND WHY DO I EVEN CARE? I snap out of my thoughts when I heard an exclamation from y/n.

Y/N's POV:-

Security guard Anna was a little embarrassed after the comment and his face was turning pink. I laughed slightly and I came to the realisation one of us is MISSING!!!!
"AYYO"! I almost shouted. "Hey ennachu?" Nelson anna patted my shoulder and tried to calm me down. "Nithin! He's still in the crowd!" I didn't waste a second and said it quickly. "Ma'am tell me what he's wearing and I'll tell the rest of the team to find him."guard Anna told me and toon out his walkietalkie ready to inform his teammates.
"No need! I already got him!!" A familiar voice emerged from the crowd.

____________________
Author's note:
Idk if anyone would actually ever remember if I even exist, but still, heeeyyy!!!!I missed you! And ya, I still will take a lot of time to update beacuse my exams are really really really close and it's my boards, so yeah... I'm in a life or death situation and i need your prayers to survive :) But also don't forget my story please!! I will surely update during my summer vacays and remember I will always love you guys and your supportive votes and comments mean a lot to me!! Live you and miss you!! Byebye
~love Anirudhian ❤️