Plan in action

A/N- 

Happy b'day to the two actors in my fave list!! DQ and Dhanush ❤❤

______________

(Y/N)'s POV- 

Today we will put our plan into action. We reached the office in our usual time. I hope Ani's plan will work. As usual, the drama queen was sitting on her chair with a blush palet on her hand. She thinks that she's beautiful. Well she is, than me. 

"He is coming..."Ani messaged me. My heartbeat started to elevate. What if it doesnt work out? Right then a young man burst into the office and started screaming- "Caesy!! Caesy!! Where are you?? How dare u do such a thing to me?" Everyone in the office crowded around him. Harish came and interfeired. 

Harish -"Who are you? What is your problem?"

Yadhav- "I want to see this company manager right now!!"

Harish- "Talk. Im the manager."

Yadhav- "Oh so you are the girl stealing guy right?"

Harish- "What?"

Yadhav- "Your gf, the girl who is diguised using the name- Sneha."

Harish- "What do you mean? Are you her stupid exboyfriend? She told me everything about you."

Yadhav- "Exboyfriend? Im her true love! Well at least that's what i thought. Bring her here right now!!" 

Harish- "Fine! Sneha!! Darln!!"

Just like Ani said, Yadhav is a good actor! I mean he should go in movies! Well i cant wait till Harish finally finds out her true side! She came outside from the crowd. Yadhav ran to her and held her hands tightly.

 "Caesy!! Baby come back to me! Leave this jerk!" He said. But her face remained calm. I dont know why. Does she have another plan? 

"Oh... What will Swati think?"she said. 

Yadhav- "S-Swati? Who is that? I dont know any Swati!"

Caesy- "Should i call her now? She must be in her class right now but no problem. This is more important than a class."she said and took her phone out of her pocket. Swati? Oh no Yadhav has a gf, and Caesy knows her! 

"Oh no no no!! Please!! No!! I did this because Anirudh sir told me to do this!"

Urgh!! Why did this idiot say like this?? He could have thought of anything else! He also pointed to the staff desk where Ani was hiding. Why god? Whyy?? Harish got angry and pulled Ani out. 

"Why? "He asked.

A/N- 

Ya, my story is getting more n more stupid day by day. But hope you guys enjoyed it!! Leave a vote and comment on the way. Tell me if this is getting stupid. What do you think will happen? How will Ani convince Harish? Will Ceasy be caught red handed? Soon to find out!!