Chapter 9

(A/N- This is a continuation of last chapter. Hope i dont dissapoint you guys! Oh and, belated happy friendship day❤)

Y/N's POV- 

"Why?"Harish asked. I have to do something fast!! Or this will end in a disaster! "Uh.. Harish!! I was the one who made this plan."i said and stepped forward. I could sense the confusion in Harish's face.

(Y/N)- "Uh... you know, we wanted to test if this will work on others."

Harish- "Work on others?"

(Y/N)- "huh... ya..  That, i was thinking if we could start a new programme instead of the underrated tv shows. This is going to be a prank show! We thought it would be more interesting to the veiwers if the first episode is pranking the manager?" 

I really have no idea where did i get that, but i guess that was enough to convince naive Harish. He smiled hearing this. All 4 of us finally started breathing normally. Well Caesy wasnt convinced at all! 

Caesy- "I dont trust her."

Harish- "Well i do."

Caesy- "Huh? Who is more important? Me or her? Im ur girlfriend and she? I know why she is pretending to be your friend. She wants to dig ur money Harish!"

Whoa.. whoa.. who's digging the money now? She was opening her mouth to continue, Harish slapped her hardly. For a second i thought i was dreaming. But he really slapped her! At one point i was afraid if she will kill me or something. But at the other point i wanted to dance. Caesy got really angry and left the building. Hope she doesnt suicide writting my name! No, she qould probably call goons to kill me. Harish turned to Ani.

Harish- "Dude... im sorry. After all these years of friendship, i still suspected you to.. sorry.."

Ani- " Hey. Why sorry? This shows the love you have for your girl. Im not the one to judge."

Wait what? Is he on our side or his side? 

Harish- "Ok now guys! Back to work!! Ani, come lets talk in my cabin. Last time u came here, we didnt talk much right... " he talks and walks to the steps with Ani. Ani without listening to what Harish was talking, he turned his head back, and mouthed- "Thank you (Y/N)."  I felt something going through my veins. The feeling of love. I got lost in his smile. Correction- Truly Adorable smile!! 

"(Y/N)!! (Y/N)!!" Sanvi woke me up from my thoughts. "Oh uh... sorry the plan didnt work."i replied. Her face seemed red with anger. "Di! Why are you angry?"i asked.

Sanvi- "He smiled at you! He likes you!! I am gonna die single for sure! You traitor!"she said and turned to walk away.  I got hold of her t shirt which made her stop. "What??" She litrally screamed. "Remember how we became friends? Because we both were anirudhians! We had also made a pledge- This might never happen, but if Ani falls for one of us, the other will support his decision! Now dont act like you didnt say that. By the way, i dont think he likes me that way."i tried to convince her. "I can see in his face (Y/N)!! He really does like you! Well, you are selfish! I hope he would know that soon." Sanvi said and ran up the stairs. "Dont worry (y/n), you know her drama."Kunal said.Kunal has a massive crush on her. And because she has a crush on Ani, he doesnt enjoy being with Ani. Well, he's the one who made Sanvi beleive that Ani has a crush on me. I hope she doesnt take this too bad.  

A/N- 

Heyy guyyss!! Did u like this chapter? Hope u did... Please leave a vote n comment! Thanks for reading!! See you in the next chapter!!❤❤

- love anirudhian❤