Office Anniversary

A/N- Hey guys just wanted to ask if this story is going boring or somethin cuz i feel there was something stupid that i wrote in the last few chapters. So if anything wrong please tell me. ☺ Ok now to the rest of the storyy....

(Y/N)'s POV- 

"Da.... sorry i forgott!! Please do something!"

"What can i do? You were with him the whole day and you didnt even tell him anything?"

"Im sorry da! Now what?"

"Now what ah? Call and tell him. We told Harish sir that we will somehow manage to bring a celebrity guest and we cant just say.. we didnt!"

"Hey! How can i just call him right now? He's a celeb! He would have a tight schedule! U think i could just tell him to come right now? And also, he's currently composing for a new movie! I cant disturb him now!"

"That's not my problem! If not him, any other celeb! Anyone should be there!"

"Kunal!!"

"What?!"

"Urgh! Let me try if i can call anyone.."

"K bye...."

I ended the call and started walking to and fro after the huge arguement.. So this is what i forgot to tell him! Thats why we say, "Never ignore your gut feelings!" Damn! Now what can i do? Ani is a great friend and he could do anything for others. But that doesnt mean i should interrupt his work time! Because i have no other way, i rang his phone. "The person you are calling is not answering. Please try again later."the call said. Shoot! Ani is not available. I rang to Kunal's phone again.

"What did he say? He's free right?"the voice from the other side said.

(Y/N)- "Sorry da... he's not answering."

Kunal- "Urgh! Whatever! You just come! We still have some preparations to be done."

(Y/N)- "Ya..  ok..."

I quickly dressed into a casual jean and top which i will replace with another dress when the party starts. I reached the place and everyone was running here and there! 

Catherine- "Oh god finally ur here! Come help us out! This whole place is a disaster!"

(Y/N)- "Why? Your a party planner right? Why is this a whole mess?"

Kunal- "I'll tell you why... Sanvi said she will buy the props, we gave her the list also. But she bought some other things. So we had to again go to the shop to replace it. And... we are late!"

Sanvi- (walks to them with a huge box of fairy lights in her hand) "I just bought some branded stuff and thought you will like it! You know how costly they are? I have been to many parties and they all use that."

(Y/N)- "Well, Sanvi did go to many parties and she knows what all does huge parties have... right? She just tried to help." And after hearing this Sanvi rolls her eyes. Why? I tried to be nice! And she's ROLLING HER EYES!! WHAT THE HELL??!!

Catherine- "Sanvi, dont roll ur eyes at her. She supported you even tho u guy are having a fight! Ya, I know about your fight, Kunal told me eveything. You besties shouldnt be fighting for a boy! You guys are great friends and... this is not how a friendship should end. Please guys.. be friends again... for me?"

Sanvi dropped the box and hugged me tightly. "Sorry di.."she said and this time, she's probably guilty. "Hey! Why di? This was just a misunderstanding. No matter what the fight is, we are always friends right?"i said. "Somebody take this thing off me!"Kunal screamed. And it turned out that Sanvi had dropped the box on Kunal's leg! "Ayyo sorry!"she said and quickly picked it up.