Chapter 26

(Y/N)'s POV- 

The door opened and it was Nelson sir! 

Nelson- "I sent you both to call her and now i myself have to call the three of you!"

Ash and Ani were standing speechless and embaressed. "Hmm, come, we have to start the shooting now or we will have no light."Nelson sir said and we followed him downstairs.

The set was amazing!! The sunset, the lightings, the stage! Wow!

(A/N- Think the stage is a little higher and wider. I searched google and all i got were wedding decorations😂😅)

The dance masters taught us our dance and i pretty much caught up easily! Ash was having a little trouble at one specific part. But finally he got  the hang of it! The shooting went fun and all. Everyone was dancing, cracking jokes! The sun was setting fast, and there was no light. So we have to take the rest of the shooting tomorrow. After we were done with the shot, we all simply started dancing to the song. It was so addictive! Oh wait its An Anirudh Musical! No wonder the song is soo good!! Everyone were dancing. 

I and Ani were grooving to the music. We were laughing so hard that my stomach started paining. Ani's laugh was so... mesmerizing. Aww😍😍 i got lost in that smile. I felt like im the happiest person in the world right now. Ani kept on dancing and having fun. He turned to me and saw that i was staring at him. He raised his eyebrows and i shook my head. He held my hand and we started dancing togather. Suddenly Ash also came with us, but he tripped and fell which made his elbow bleed. Ouch...

Prakash's POV- 

All of us were dancing and having fun. There were a lot of background dancers, who were also in the crowd but my eyes kept searching for (y/n). And i finally found her! But she was not alone. There she is with Anirudh. Why do they always have to be togather? Are they DATING secretly???!! No.. CALM DOWN PRAKASH!! Think positive! What if they are 'just friends'? Wait.. are they holding hands? 

I cant tolorate any of this anymore! I quickly went upto them, well casually, and tried to break them up. Suddenly i tripped over Anirudh's leg and fell. My elbow started bleeding. "Oh my god. Prakash are you ok?" (Y/N) said and kneeled down to help. She then took me inside the hotel ,cleaned the wound with dettol and covered it with a bandage. Im so happy my future wife is so caring. "You feeling better now?"(y/n) asked with a smile. "Having someone to care for me like this, and i'm already feeling better. Im happy that you care about me."i replied. "I'm your friend. Of course i will care." She said and packed her hanbag. 

Prakash/M/V- "Its late already. Im pretty much sure there wont be any bus for now. And going alone in an auto is not safe. I have my car. I can drop her. Dont miss this chance Ash!" I opened my mouth to tell her when i was interrupted by... aarrggh!! Anirudh stood beside the door.

Ani- "Prakash, are you ok?"

Prakash- "ya..."

Ani- "You should be more careful while walking and all, you might break your bone or something."

Prakash/M/V- "You better stay away from my girl or you will be the one with broken bones."

Ani- "Did u say something?"

Prakash- "No..."

Ani- "Uh.. (y/n),Its late already. Im pretty much sure there wont be any bus for now. And going alone in an auto is not safe. I have my car. I can drop you home."

(Y/N)- "ya sure!"

Prakash/M/V- "WhaAa-t?"

Ani- "Prakash, if u want i can drop you too."

Prakash- "no thanks. I have my car."

Ani- "Hmm.ok... (to y/n) Polaama?" (Shall we go?)

(Y/N)- "ha.. bye Ash!"she smiled and waved bye. I waved back. Why does this dude always come to spoil our moment? 

(Y/N)'s POV- 

We entered the car and left. We were talking about todays shoot and all. 

Ani- "Uh.. (y/n), i told you about the song nah? Uh.. Siva has already writtten the lyrics, so maybe i can teach you the tune right now?"

(Y/N)- "Huh? What song?"

Ani- "The one that i told you in the hotel?? When u sang??"

(Y/N)- "Omg! Ani i thought you were joking!!"

Ani- "No i wasnt! I really want you to sing that song!!"

(Y/N)- "Anii... im not a trained singer so..."

Ani- "So what? Im not a trained singer too!! Besides, i can teach you!"

(Y/N)- "I dont know....."

Ani- "Well i know... you will sing... and it will be a hit! I swear! I mean at least give it a try!! For me??"

(Y/N)- "oh ok!!"

Ani- "Yay thank you!!"

(Y/N)- "Thank me later... first... (sits facing Ani) teach me..."

♡♡♡♡♡♡

A/N- 

Heyyy!! Thanks for reading!! Dont forget to vote and comment!! Tell me your thoughts in the comment section below.

-love anirudhian❤