Chapter 19

(Y/N)'s POV- 

Nelson sir- "(gets up and shakes hands.) Hi miss (y/n).

(Y/N))- " Sir just call my (y/n)."

Ani- " Come sit..."(points towards the sofa.) 

I went and sat beside Ani. I still couldnt control my excitement! The Albuquerque records! I mean this is each and every Anirudhian's dream right? Shashank and Iyyapan smiled. 

Nelson- "I had seen you once at the audio launch with Ani. And you seemed perfect for the role. And after watching your tiktok videos, im sure no one could do better than you for this character."

(Y/N)- "Thank you sir..  I had always dremt of acting in movies."

Nelson- "So its a win-win! (To Ani) U told her about the story yet?"

Ani- "I only told her a short summary."

Nelson- "Ok... So, (y/n), ur character's name is Varna, a collage student, and..."

His words get cut off by an incoming call. He looked at the phone and said- "Sorry guys...i will have to attend this... you guys talk..." he then went to the side to attend the call. I looked at Shashank and Iyappan silently laughing. 

Ani- "What?"

Iyapp- "Ani, is she your girlfriend?"

Ani- "Yes..."

(Y/N)'s (m/v)- "Wait what?!!" 

Shanky- "We were just trying to make fun of you but it's true?! Why didnt you tell us??"

Ani turned to me and saw my shocked face. He chuckled.

Ani- "I said 'girl friend'. With a space in the middle. A girl that is a friend." (Anyone watched zootopia here? U must have got it...😂)

Iyapp and Shanky- "Oohhh...."

Shanky- "Oh because you are so pretty, i thought, u must be Ani's gf."

(Y/N)- "Thanks na... but im not.."

Shanky- "anna va?" (A/N- sorry guys, idk if he is in a relationship or not... i just wanted to make some jokes here. I didnt want to hurt anyone personally or anything...)

Iyapp and Ani- (covers their mouth trying to hold back their laugh.)

Shanky- "Just call me Shanky." 

(Y/N)- "Ok Shanky."

Iyapp- "Call me Iyapp."

(Y/N)- "Ok Iyapp."

Nelson sir came back from his call. 

Nelson- "Ok, the rest of the story..." then gets inturuppted by Shanky.

Shanky- "Ani..  we are leaving..."

Ani- "Uh... ok... bye.."

Iyapp- "Ok Nelson sir.. (y/n).. bye.."

Neloson- "k.. by.."

Y/N- (waves)

Iyapp and Shanky goes out the door.

Nelson- "Ok, where were we? Ah, your collage..."

He again gets interrupted by Iyapp. 

Iyapp- "Ani! My keys... on the table..."

Ani takes the keys and throws at Iyapp. He catches it. He waves and leaves. Nelson sir facepalms.

Nelson- "Your collage headmistress is very strict and doesnt like the idea of love.But eventually you fall in love with the hero, Jacob. You.. "