Ten (2) - Sad

★★★★★★★★ ★★★[•°•OMNISCIENT °•°]

HE gasped when the older’s tongue licked on his tip, the contact igniting his senses. He was really about to be given head by another boy which has him giggling.
“What the hell Fire?” TJ snapped, letting go of his shaft.
“I’m just... I can’t believe this. I mean we’re together and you’re about to give me head. A whole nigger,” Fire said then shrugged.
“A nigger that you like. I like your dick. This must have driven a lot of girls crazy,” TJ said while stroking it. Concealing moans was impossible for Fire so he relented, TJ loving the sounds. “You’re a temptation Fire. Ninety days is going to be a long time for me but for you, I’d wait even more.”
The words warmed Fire’s heart who couldn’t believe he was being that thoughtful.
“Thank you,” Fire moaned out.
He was squirming, unable to stay still no matter how much the older told him to. He’d even pinch his thigh, slap it but it only made it more enjoyable. He’d never come that first and that heavy, the moment a little embarrassing for him but it was TJ. Finding him giving him the hottest look threw all that embarrassment away as he caught his breath. The older’s lips were glossy and some of the younger’s come was trailing down his chin.
“Damn,” TJ said then went up to kiss the boy lightly.
Fire fake gagged at that. “I never said I want to taste myself”
TJ just chuckled. “Like I care. Let’s nap”
He played with his locks until he was snoring. He looked even younger when he was and was so cute that TJ couldn’t help himself from taking a picture. He posted it on his Instagram after with a blue heart. The boy was making him feel things he never thought he would, which scared him but also filled him with incomprehensible happiness. He wanted to always have him around but the man also couldn’t focus on just one person. His mind wandered to if it was Fire whom had other lovers besides him. He knew what he’d do which angered him so he dismissed the thoughts immediately. He closed his eyes instead so he could catch a nap. He still had to assist Sisi with her dinner.

The woman paced around her kitchen, hoping she’s got everything. It was a big deal, something that Lerumo was also looking forward to. She didn’t exactly know how her father would react, knowing how overprotective he can be. She also knew she’d be able to convince him otherwise even though Lerumo might get a punch on his face. Hugh was unpredictable like that.
When TJ arrived, she’d already defrosted the meat. He seemed tired and wasn’t alone.
“You brought an assistant?” Sisi asked as he hugged him then Fire.
“I’m not getting involved. I’m more into consuming food than preparing it,” Dire said.
“Ma, when are you getting rid of the cast? How do you even dance with it?” TJ asked, a question that had always been slipping his mind.
“Soon,” he replied with a shrug. His arm was healed now.
“You can go sit in the lounge in the meantime, I’ll bring you some snacks. I don’t serve kids alcohol though but I do have non-alcoholic wine,” Sisi said.
“I’ve had enough already. As long as the snacks aren’t junk, I’m on a strict diet”
She nodded. He switched on the TV when he got to the lounge, going to a news channel. He put his phone away as he focused, wanting to keep up with what’s currently happening in the world.
“A teen who watches news? That’s rare,” Sisi said when she brought the snacks. It was finger foods off a platter she kept in her fridge the unknown is 00.
“I like money so I gotta keep up,” Fire said.
“We have that in common. You’re an interesting person,” she said.
He chuckled. “Yes, I know”
She only shook her head and went back to join TJ.

Hugh and Minnie wondered what it is that Sisi wanted to announce. They drove to her house with Mimi, who felt a little uneasy about this. What if she was getting married? She’d made her get rid of Mel so surely that meant she wanted her all to herself.
“Are you fine? You’ve been sulking since we left the house,” said Minnie who was concerned.
“I’m straight,” Mimi replied with a fake smile.
“Try fooling someone else. What’s going on with you?” she prompted.
“Mom, it’s nothing. Stop pressing,” Mimi said and got out of the car.
“Let her be,” Hugh told his wife. “She’ll open up when she’s ready”
Minnie sighed and nodded. The two kissed briefly then Hugh got out first so he can get her door. “You look beautiful baby”
Minnie giggled. “As I always do. You’ve been telling me since I put this on and no, I’m not complaining”
“Let’s go in. I wonder what she has in store for us,” Hugh said.
He wasn’t much worried because he knew his daughter was responsible and could hold her own. She made the announcement sound like a big deal so it had to be something important to her.
“And then? Who’s this big guy?” Hugh asked when they got to where the others were.
“Sit down dad,” Sisi said with a huff.
“What’s going on here?” he asked as he pulled a chair for his wife. They were in the dining hall.
“Can we have dinner first? You’ll have time for such questions. We have sushi salad for starters, roasted salmon and artichokes for main and chocolate tart for dessert,” Sisi said.
“Can’t I just have the starter then dessert?”  Fire asked TJ but he was loud enough for all to hear.
“You can have whatever you want,” TJ replied and kissed his hand.
“Does your father know you’re here?” Hugh asked. He was strict on the boy but he liked him. He liked him more because of how he made his son feel. Anyone could see how happy TJ was in his presence.
“Yep,” Fire replied with a pop on the p.
He was in no way intimidated by Hugh, no matter how much he tried to be scary.
“Can we get to the eating?” Mimi snapped.
“And then, what’s with the attitude?” TJ asked. He already had an idea. He’d seen how his twin had reacted when he found Sisi cosy with the guy from the club and had been quick to put 2 and 2 together.
“How about a peaceful dinner?” Sisi suggested.
Everyone quietened. They had a smooth dinner from thereon. Fire was first to have dessert since he was skipping the main meal because he didn’t want to overfill his stomach. Mimi, on the other hand, wasn’t enjoying. She was the only one without a partner so she could only look at her plate. She could have come with Sage.
“OK, now announcement time. Lerumo and I are pregnant. Congratulations dad and Minnie, you’re going to be grandparents again!” Sisi said with a grin. Mimi just stood up and left. She’d had enough already. Pregnant? She found herself losing all hope. The two would get married and then move in together then make more babies. She felt like crying, the lump on her throat getting bigger as she thought of it.
“How did she even take my keys because that sounds like my car?” asked TJ.
“I’ll borrow you mine,” Sisi said who suddenly wanted her own space.
No one had said a thing since her announcement which was disappointing because she thought they’d be happy for her.
“Uhm, congratulations on the pregnancy,” Fire said as if he could read her mind.
“Thanks,” she said. She stood up and left them there. Her heart was broken and all she wanted was to cry it out. She made sure to lock the door, wanting to be alone.
“She’s hurt,” TJ stated the obvious.
“I don’t blame her. She went All out for this dinner to announce our pregnancy and none of y’all could even pretend to be happy for us,” Lerumo said then stood up with a click of the tongue.
“Who do you think you’re talking to?” Hugh asked while standing up.
“This isn’t the time baby, let’s go. We’ll come check on Sisi tomorrow and apologize,” Minnie said. She stood up too and took her husband’s hand. The two left, followed by Lerumo who was pissed.
“He’s not even going to check on her,” Fire pointed out.
“He knows her too well. Let’s clear up then leave”

******
A/N: apologies for my disappearance. i been had some writing block but well have this at least once a week, hopefully