Twenty Three - Crazy

•°•[Omniscient]°•°
★★_______________________________★★

Even as he drank, he kept eyeing the two. Ludi didn't like that Syd had done that which is why he kept drinking as much as he did. Was he now over him? Did he not matter to the older boy anymore? They were no longer playing the game now but just dancing and vibing. It was good how they all got along. Syd had been watching TJ who could feel the boy's eyes on him but acted like he couldn't. He knew why he was and also knew he was most likely going to curve especially because he knew Loy wouldn't have a problem with it. He was getting horny and so was Fire who was now grinding on Loy.

"Ma, stay still," Loy scolded.

Mimi and Sage had gone now, having chosen a hotel as if they knew what was going to happen. Mimi just didn't want to be around all that testosterone and so she took Sage and booked them in a hotel.

"No!" Fire snapped and continued the action.

Amora yawned, turning her head up which was laying on Sydney's lap. She was tired and had already drank way too much. She blamed the pipe which always made her black out. Her head was buzzing and she needed the bed.

"I... Wanna... Sleep," she slurred to Syd who finally took his eyes off TJ and looked down at her. She smiled.

"Sleep!" she screamed above the music. He nodded then made her sit so he can pick her up and put her in bed. Lonwabo had disappeared, having left her in Syd's care but promised he'd be back. He put her in the guestroom and made sure she was comfortable. The good thing was that they were all close and no strangers was here so they knew she was safe even without locking her in. When he came back in the living room, Fire had his top off and was now on his knees and unbuckling Loy's belt.

"Syd, get rid of the DJ please!" Loy begged, seeing how impatient Fire was being. He didn't want their first time to be like this but he knew he had to please him somehow. He just didn't want it to be in this stranger's presence.

The DJ was happy to leave and agreed to fetch his equipment later during the day.

Ludi tried getting up but fell by his knees, luckily being caught by Syd who was still up. He easily picked Ludi up because he knew he'd already had enough. The only reason Fire wasn't out yet was because he'd come late. He put him next to Amora then went out. He walked to the kitchen since he wanted a drink for himself. Of course, he was still thinking of Nwabo and how his reappearance had evoked feelings he thought were long rid of.

"Ah, you're still here. Can you believe that's why I came back?"

Speak of the devil and he appears.

Syd inwardly cursed and turned to find Lonwabo with his arms folded while leaning by the door frame. He hated how good he still looked and that the older still had an effect on him.

"I'm not in the mood Lonwabo. Just... Leave me alone," Syd said.

Lonwabo chuckled and walked in until he stood in front of him. He towered over Syd, who felt small even though Lonwabo wasn't too tall. Then, the lighter man touched the boy's cheek who flinched and shivered at the contact. He hated it. He hated that his body responded like that to him.

"I won't do anything to you Sydney, at least not here. Well, unless you ask," Nwabo said then his hand went from his cheek to behind him. He squeezed his waist and used that one hand to bring their fronts together.

Syd involuntarily moaned.

"I know what we had always made you feel like less of a man so, the last thing you need is for me to fuck you until your little boyfriend wakes up to your screams."