TWO - Cooking

OMNISCIENT•°•

★★______________________________★★

SCHOOL was due to open the following week and it was something TJ wasn't looking forward to. His sister was taking a gap year, wanting the both of them to go to varsity in the same year. He was behind because of spending his sixteenth year in juvie, something he couldn't avoid them. He was charged with drug possession and his fathers unfortunately couldn't get him out of it. He failed that year so was due to do Grade 12.
"You been knew we had to go uniform shopping but you're not done," his father complained while tapping his foot down, watching his son who was combing his hair all topless.
"I'm too old for uniform," he complained, mumbling under his breath but Luhle heard him.
"You wouldn't be here if you had focused on your books now right. Anyway, you'll be going to a public school since you wanna be all rebellious. We'll buy your stationery as well. They gave me a list."
" I didn't want a private school anyway. I'll get to smoke in peace," the younger said as he put the comb down, grabbing his phone so they could leave. Of course after putting on a shirt. "Let's go"
They walked out of his room, passing Mimi's where they heard giggles. Luhle Sr looked at him, awaiting an explanation. "New bitch"
He popped him on his lips which made the boy roll his eyes as they walked out. Their house was a single storey with three ensuite bedrooms, an open plan living and dining room, kitchen, study room and a patio . They had a pool house at the bag and a medium sized swimming pool. The garden was still in process. The mall they went to was an hour away so TJ spent time on his phone while his father drove them there. It was about a week since they moved here and since he met Jamie whom he texted frequently along with other hoes on the DM. He of course had a lot of followers on Instagram and purposely didn't have a Twitter account. His account was one his mom had opened when they were born which she gave to them after they were grown and he never thought of opening another.
"It's back to school so malls are buzzing around this time," Luhle said while trying to find a parking space. He finally did, getting out with his son on his tail. They spent about two hours getting everything, TJ also wanting to spend his dad's money. He got his some sneakers, new headphones and chains. When they finally got to leave, the man was almost late for the airport. TJ took the wheel and hugged him goodbye.
"i don't get why you don't use the jet," the younger said with a frown.
"You don't have to get it. You promise to behave? South Africa isn't like the states. You can't get yourself killed over your ego. It's crazy here so stay out of the streets."
He gave his son another hug after, kissing his forehead then telling him to bid his sister farewell for him. He drove back to their house in his father's car.

««»»

Sisi parked her car outside, driving silently that time which was rare. She was a noisy car person and anyone who knew her, knew that. She got out, locking the convertible then strut to the door. She hadn't seen her siblings in a while, having been focused on other things which included finding Mimi a job. It was why she was there, having been able to fix something for her at Nwabo's club. She opened the door, not bothering with the knocking and regretted it immediately when she stepped in. It was her step sister with her head between Miyah's thighs, the two both naked. She watched the scene before her in shock, never having seen anything like that. She also got to appreciate Mimi's little butt which didn't have an ounce of stretch marks and was milky smooth. She quickly got out of her trance, clearing her throat to gain the two lovers attention. Why did she feel her heart twitch a little at that scene? Why did a part of her wish she could strangle Mimi for doing this? Her face remained blank though as Mimi lifted her head to stare at her with glossy lips while Miyah screamed.
"Wh-what are you doing here?!" The curly haired bellowed, covering her breast with one hand and her mound with the other. She'd completely forgotten she wasn't at her house.
"Can you talk?" Sisi asked while staring at Mimi in the eyes. The younger didn't bother covering up what Sisi knew. Miyah huffed and scurried off, too embarrassed to remain there.
"Just a minute," Mimi said then picked up her dress from the floor along with her underwear, putting the clothing on while looking at her sister. "I thought TJ was the nasty one," Sisi Said with her face scrunched up. Mimi only laughed at that.
She then lwalked towards her then tried kissing the shorter's cheek who only pushed her. " Don't place those pussy covered lips on me"
The younger laughed again, opening the fridge for a bottle of juice. "i missed you. Thought you no longer fucking with us or some. You know when Hugh said you should check on us, he didn't mean once a month."
"I found you a job. You start tomorrow night. You'll work in shifts but only after you complete your training. The training is during the day, starting at nine."
" But why do I start on Sunday?" Mimi whined, making Sisi roll her eyes. " You don't even go to church. I'll forward you the location." The older turned to leave, already feeling suffocated in the house because of what she walked into. She bumped Into TJ who had just arrived, happy to see her after her week disappearance.
" You decided to get out of whatever rock you were hiding under huh," the boy said while giving her a hug.
"Man, I'm outta here. I'll see you around," Sisi only said, freeing herself from the boy's embrace which made him frown. He let it go though, watching her get into her car and drive off. He knew it had something to do with his twin so he went inside to enquire.
"What was that all about?"
" She walked in on me eating some pussy," Mimi answered while licking her lips. TJ only scrunched his face in disgust. " You bitch" the female only chuckled, walking away to the room her lover was in. She wasn't much in the mood but still had to check if she was OK.
"is she gone?" Miyah asked while bitting her nails, still embarassed by what just happened . She never thought of someone walking in and it didn't help that she wasn't much confident in her body. She had small boobs, something she hardly showed and so the thought of someone seeing that made her feel more insecure. "Uh, yeah. You OK?"
The younger only nodded, still biting her nails. She regretted that scene, regretted allowing Mimi to take her there while she was naked. They should have stuck in the bedroom but it was too late now. " So, how about we pick up where we left off?" Mimi joked, laughing at the face Miyah made. That laugh had the curled haired relaxing, finally letting go of her nails. " Let's go grab something to eat then."

Miyah shook her head, already wanting to leave because she was over that day. She just wanted it to be over, already cursing herself in her head. " I'd rather go."
She put on her shoes, ignoring the pout on her lover's face then grabbed her phone. She went to her, placing a kiss on her lips then walked out. Mimi obviously didn't bother stopping her, clicking her tongue then laying on the bed on her back. She thought of Sisi and how she might have felt seeing that. She knew the older was mad at her and thought of ways to maybe make it up to her. That was until TJ barged into her room.
" Dad said Bye," the boy said then walked out.
She only groaned into her pillow.

»»»

As usual and had been since they were teenagers, TJ prepared their dinner. He could cook, not for the love or career but he rather found it therapeutic. He mostly liked to do it when he needed to calm himself if a gun didn't help. His family always knew something was up when he decided to hit the pots. Mimi raised an eyebrow when she got in the kitchen, wondering what was up with her brother. She knew he wouldn't say anything until she asked so it's what she did. " Wassup?"
He didn't stop the chopping but only lifted his head with a lil shrug. " You're cooking." she stated. " I'm hungry" the boy murmured.
" You could have ordered in," she continued and that's when he halted the chopping, wiping his hands with a paper towel. " I don't wanna go to school man but I also don't wanna disappoint my folks."
" It's just one year. You don't have to overthink it much. It'll be over before you know it then we'll be off to varsity." Mimi assured him, rubbing his shoulder a little. He nodded then continued what he was doing. He was hungry and overthinking, which rarely happened over his parents. " I have a meet-up tomorrow and you know what that means," he said while wiggling his eyebrows suggestively, twin sister laughing at that. Of course she knew what it meant and that his brother often didn't have to put any effort, neither did she. It was something in their genes they'd say .
"When last did you talk to Sisi? Kinda feels like she's avoiding us," Mimi said but before he could answer, his phone rang, immediately taking his attention. He took it out of his pocket, smirk embracing his face when he saw the caller ID.
"Hey," Jamie greeted sounding a little nervous which pleased him. He hadn't talked or heard from since they exchanged numbers the morning after the party. Until now that is.
"Hey yourself," he replied, the other boy laughing nervously. He didn't really know what to say but after enough persuasion from his friends, he ended up calling TJ instead of waiting for him to call. "I miss you," he let out, heart beating out of his chest from that confession. The older had made it clear where they stood but he still couldn't help himself from missing him. He had never had a one night stand before so it was all new to him.
"I know. I'm missable. I can see you maybe next week, how's that? I miss that pink and tight little p-"
Mimi slapped him before he could say it, always having hated her twins bluntness. There were times she felt he didn't need to be that dirty with his hoes but who was she to say? He didn't listen anyway. On the other end, Jamie was blushing as hell. He took his phone off speaker, moving away from his nosy friends so he could have some privacy. "You there babe?" TJ asked, only half-interested.
"Uh yes uhm...I ...We will meet next week," he said, grateful he wanted to meet even though he wasn't sure of the when. He was only glad he'd be seeing him again. "Ayt boy"
TJ hung up on him as if he was the one who called, stuffing the phone back into his pocket then going back to his cooking. Mimi only shook her head at him.
"Jerk," she murmured and he only chuckled, whistling as he continued his cooking. The food smelled good and she looked forward to it.
"We should have a housewarming don't you think?" Mimi suggested while they had their dinner. TJ didn't like people in his personal space while Mimi always brought her hoes around. She wasn't much of a womanizer like her brother but she did get bored easily, moving on to the next girl after about a month. It was never anything more than that.
"You know how I feel about that," he said which made her roll her eyes. "Look at it this way, we'll get to meet new people and socialise," she said with a shrug.
"That's not me Yeon. I don't want anyone in my space and you know I don't treat my hoes like that."
"You're such a bore, all about your imaginary hoes like Jamie isn't the only one." She got up after, purposely kicking her chair while sulking. She just hated when she didn't get her way and a housewarming wasn't a bad idea. It was their house with their rules so why did he have to be uptight about it?

★★_______________________________★★

Pretty short but y'all do give me some feedback. I know it's a little messy but we'll get where I want.
Also: I'll be writing OMNISCIENTS in Italics and POVs in normal text.