Nine- Grounded

•°•[OMNISCIENT]°•°
..
★★______________________________★★
H

E WATCHED him sleeping while wondering how someone could look that attractive and beautiful even in their slumber. From his thick eyebrows to his medium length lashes. He looked to be at peace, as if he’d gotten even younger. TJ had been staring for about an hour like someone who couldn’t believe Fire was on his bed and all his. He’d finally agreed to be his which had him feeling all goofy inside. It clicked that the boy would probably be hungry among other things when he woke up so he decided to get up and go make him breakfast. He had a hot, short shower first after which he got dressed in his basketball shorts, a wifebeater and his sister’s slides. He groans when he sees his mom and her husband cuddling on the couch.
“Didn’t you guys go to bed?”
“Morning to you too TJ,” Minnie said smugly. “Where’s your little boyfriend? I saw y’all live.”
“He’s sleeping. I’m about to make him breakfast,” TJ said which made the two raise their eyebrows. “What?”.
“You don’t just cook unless you’re stressed or mad about something. Not when you’re happy,” Hugh said which was true.
The boy could cook but it was something he did to cool off or blow some steam. He also did it when he wanted to keep busy. He shrugged them off. Their eyes were piercing his.
“He’ll be hungry when he wakes up and that’s going to make me a bad host,” TJ said then proceeded to the kitchen. He didn’t know what to make because of fear of the boy not liking it. He was a dancer but had also drank too much the previous night and gotten too high so he was going to wake up hungry. He also didn’t know whether he had allergies or not. He decided to make different things and hoped he’d like one, if not all that he made. He thanked his lucky stars his mom had gone and filled their fridge and cupboards with groceries. The woman still couldn’t cook and neither could her husband so they’d mostly been surviving through takeaways. He made spicy chicken bacon ranch wraps, sweet potato and avocado scramble bowl and in case he had a sweet tooth, he also made chocolate chip banana oat flour pancakes. The meals were also healthy so he wouldn’t be putting him off any diet. He made him freshly squeezed orange juice hoping he wasn’t allergic to citrus fruit. He then made him a smoothie that always helped him with hangover.
“You know it’s rude to leave a nigger alone on your bed, right?” Fire said while stretching. TJ had just finished putting everything on the tray.
“Go back to bed so I can give you breakfast in bed,” TJ said, making the boy smile.
“Ooh and I’m hungry! But you don’t get to tell me what to do,” Fire said with folded arms. “Are your parents glued on that couch? I think I remember passing them there when we came here. How did I even agree to this?”
“Ah, you’re not about to hit me with that fake amnesia shit. Go back to bed Sapphire!”
The younger did with a sulking pout. He waited while swinging his legs to and from, sitting on the edge of the bed.
“You’re in love,” Hugh said with a grin. “Making breakfast in bed, having the boy sleep on your bed and all that. You’re whipped!”
“I agree babe. Don’t break his heart,” Minnie said through gritted teeth. TJ only laughed it off then proceeded to his room.
He found Fire with the cutest pout ever. He put their food on the little table that’s on front of his couch then beckoned him over after sitting down.
“You’re mad?” TJ asked, pulling his chin.
“Like you care,” Fire retorted. “It’s not even a minute in this relationship and you already controlling, raising your voice at me and all that shit. I’m not your little bitch TJ, treat me with some damn respect!”
“When did I raise my voice at you?” TJ asked.
Fire turned to look at him sassily, hand on his hip. “Ooh, you don’t know? ‘Go back to bed Sapphire’” he mimicked him.
“I’m sorry love. Can we eat before it gets cold? I got you some maple and chocolate syrup for the pancakes.
“I want everything but I can’t. I’ll probably have to be on a strict smoothie diet this week because of all the calories I’ve gained.”
“You don’t have to eat all of everything. You can take bites of all,” TJ suggested. “But first, have this smoothie to help with the hangover.”
They had breakfast over light chatter, Fire having forgotten he had to go home. He was enjoying TJ’s company and enjoying spending time with him. He hadn’t touched his phone, which was probably blowing up because of the previous night. He knew things wouldn’t be easy from there since everyone knew who he was but he wasn’t worried.
“How’s the sex going to work?” Fire asked. They’d finished breakfast and were now watching cartoons. He had his head laying on the older boy’s chest, listening to the beat of his heart and cuddling up to him. He found that he loved how he smelled. TJ had his one hand on Fire’s butt while the other laid on the arm rest.
“You said you’re going to fuck me first,” TJ reminded him, kissing his cheek.
“Would you let me?” Fire asked, making the older chuckle.
“Yeah, if you riding my shit. I want to see you spell coconut.” TJ said, giving his butt a squeeze.
“Damn, if I’m the bottom then we’ll wait 90 days,” Fire said. “I am a virgin in that department, after all you know. Thandoluhle Rhodes Junior”
TJ looked at him. The younger seemed... Fragile all of a sudden, shy and bare. The look tugged at the strands of TJ’s heart, making him feel a little funny.
“What’s wrong baby?” the older asked, cupping his face and staring into his eyes.
“Don’t hurt me,” Fire said then looked down.
“I won’t.”
He closed the distance between their lips, smashing his softly on the young boy and pulling him to straddle his lap. The meeting of their lips was igniting, the passion burning them but neither wanting to let go. When they did, they were both panting and aroused.
“Ninety days, huh?” TJ said, moving Fire’s waist so he was slowly dry humping him.
It was something Fire couldn’t explain, something he’d never felt but also something he wanted to revel in.
“Mm, I have to go,” the younger said.
His parents might have known where he was since privacy didn’t exist to them so he had a tracker in his body, but he also couldn’t stay with TJ forever. The older frowned.
“You’re leaving me already?”
“I’ll see you at school. If I stay a minute longer, I might find myself breaking my own rules,” Fire said while pecking his lips. “Never thought I’d do this.”
“You’ll be saying that when I’m hitting your prostrate and having you scream, Daddy.” TJ said, squeezing the boy’s butt. “Let’s go shower ma.”
It was innocent, Fire being silly throughout and TJ laughing at that yet enjoying it. The smaller boy would hold their dicks in comparison, laughing when the mere touch had TJ growing which he felt was unfair because it made his seem smaller. Then he compared their balls then the ass. It was hilarious and the most fun TJ had, had in a shower. He’d taken a shower with his lovers before but it was only for sex and not silly moments like the one they had.
Fire borrowed himself some of TJ’s clothes after which were obviously big on him but he didn’t care.
Minnie and Hugh weren’t on the couch like before so they passed an empty living room. He drove him home after.
“You don’t get to sleep out without telling us Sapphire!” April tried shouting but she wasn’t mad.
Her son raised an eyebrow then laughed at his mom’s failed angry attempt.
“Good morning mom,” Fire said.
He tried kissing her cheek but she pushed him away. “What?”
“I don’t know where those lips have been. They seem swollen,” April fished.
“Really mom?” Fire said then laughed, kissing his mom either way.
He proceeded to the staircase, passing his sisters who were fighting over the TV remote in the living room. The two only waved at his greeting then continued the fighting.
*****
‘Pro basketballer Junior and reality TV star Minnie’s son flaunts new bae’
“Really? This didn’t happen when we started. What’s so special about him?” Jamie asked TJ who didn’t seem interested.
It was their date night but he’d rather be anywhere else but with there. He missed Fire whom he was texting even as Jamie blabbed. “Are you even paying attention?”
“I don’t know what you want me to say,” TJ said then shrugged. “I don’t pay attention to gossip nor do I control what shaderoomteens post. I don’t even care,” he admitted honestly.
“What were you thinking when you went live?” Jamie asked wistfully.
He was hurt even though he knew what he’d gotten himself into when he agreed to be with TJ. He knew the older wasn’t fully his but had hopes that he would be. Wasn’t that why the date had happened even after his live video with Sapphire. It showed the boy wasn’t as important as he’d projected but it still stung. Even in that morning TJ had posted a picture of the boy sleeping in his Insta story which was something he’d never done with any of them. Why Sapphire?
“I wanted to claim him as mine in front of the whole world,” TJ said.
His focus was still on his phone.
“You said you treat all your hoes the same, why are you treating him different?”
TJ felt himself flinch at Jamie calling Fire a hoe. He wasn’t that to him. He hadn’t felt like sleeping with the boy and in fact, actually loved kissing him but he also wanted to know him. He wanted to know his fears, weaknesses, aspirations and his strengths. He wanted to know what ticked him off, his favorite show and whether he was a high top or low top guy. But he also wanted him to be his, all of him and didn’t want to share him. It was unfair since TJ was out with another guy even after the weekend he’d had with Sapphire.
“You don’t get to call him that. That’s a whole wife,” TJ seethe while looking at Jamie in the eyes.
Of course Jamie was taken aback. He’d never seen TJ that overprotective over anyone. It’s not like it was the first time Jamie had brought up his other lovers. The boy made it his business to know who else TJ associated himself with, which irritated the older but he still kept the boy around.
“I’m sorry,” Jamie apologized.
The rest of the date was quiet and boring so TJ decided to end it. Jamie had ruined his mood so he drove him home then called Fire on his way to his own place.
The call was unanswered, taking him straight to voicemail. It took a lot to fight the urge to make a uturn to his home just to check up on him.
He’s sombre when he gets home, immediately getting to the pots because he needs to distress. Why the hell isn’t he picking up his calls?
*****
“I knew you were going to give in. TJ is a charmer,” Ludi continued.
He’d been talking his ear off since the previous day, Fire unable to escape it.
“Look, I’m not easy. I just had a little too much I swear,” Fire defended.
Ludi still chuckled. “I guess we both have an alcohol problem.”
“Why are you so chirpy?” Fire asked.
His father had taken his phone the previous day as punishment for the sleepover. He didn’t get why the man was making it such a big deal when he was sixteen. He could hold his own and it sucked that he treated him like a child.
“Who would have thought you were gay?” Ludi said then chuckled.
“If you don’t stop talking. Why didn’t Syd fetch you again? I wouldn’t be dealing with this,” Fire said.
He’d been looking out the window since Ludi got into the car. His dad had really fucked things up for him. He thought of TJ who hadn’t come to school for two days now whom he couldn’t even go too. He was also grounded and had to take a lunchbox to school. He hoped his boyfriend would be at school so he could tell him what was up.
“Don’t stress too much about uncle Lu. He’ll come around,” Ludi said.
He’d noticed how sad his friend was and thought teasing him would cheer him up in a way; it didn’t work. The rest of the ride to school was silent. They went to their spot where Syd and Loy were already. Ludi smiled as he went to his boyfriend who squeezed him then kissed his lips after.
“I hope your nigger isn’t about to join us. I’m not in a third wheeling mood,” Loy said, blowing smoke out.
“Nah, he wouldn’t. How’re you man?” Fire asked while taking the blunt extended to him.
“Uh cool, sup with you?”
“I’d also like to know. I’ve been calling to no avail Sapphire, even went to your place and the damn guards refused to let me in! I almost lost my morals and climbed up the electrical gate. You better have a good excuse for that!” TJ roared.
“You might be mad nigger but you don’t get to shout at him like that,” Loy said calmly yet sternly.
TJ looked at him, the two tall men facing each other. It was tense, neither wanting to back down from the staring contest while the other three watched.
“TJ?” Fire finally called.
The man looked at his lover, disregarding Loy’s burning gaze and softened. “Let’s go talk.”
The younger pulled him by the hand from the group to TJ’s car which was parked just next to the road. TJ opened the backdoor for him then got in after.
“My dad took my phone TJ and I’m grounded; no money and he instructed the driver not to take me anywhere other than school and dance practice. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to go ghost on you. I missed you so much,” Fire rushed out the minute TJ sat down. “You’re not mad, right?”
“Not after what you’ve told me. I’m also sorry for shouting at you like that. I was frustrated Fire, depressed even. I missed you too,” TJ said while caressing his face. “Did he say why? You’ve just turned sixteen, not like you’re a kid.”
Fire sighed. “I think it has to do with the fact that I’m dating you.”
Tj chuckled. “Me? You’re dating a handsome real nigger who’d go to the ends of the world for you and would protect you with his life. Why would he be disapproving?”
“Everyone knows I’m the one taking the dick so it kind of puts me in the same category as the girls I guess. I’m the bitch after all,” Fire said then shrugged.
“Fucken sucks.”
“I know. But it’s fine. Kiss me,” Fire said, pulling the other boy’s beard.
“With pleasure.”
★★_____________________________★★

A/N: As usual ,the errors are to be avoided and do enjoy :)
Drop a comment if you can,it'd mean a lot to me.