Seventeen - Just Move

Omniscient°•°

★★_____________________________________★★

HE FOUND the boy sitting right where he'd left him while tapping his foot down. TJ knew he didn't have to stay but didn't feel like going back to his house either. Why did he even let Loy take Fire home? He should have been the one to do it but it was too late now.

"Do you want a drink?" Loy asked, happy to see he hadn't left. He knew there were possibilities of not finding him there especially with how long he took with Fire.

"Why did you take so long? You better not have fucked my baby in the car," TJ asked calmly. Even he was surprised by how chilled he was about it.

"I don't think that's how you'd want his first time to be," Loy replied while launching next to the boy.

"So, you haven't fucked him yet?" TJ asked. Maybe he shouldn't have but he was curious. He wasn't in it for the sex with Fire but being the person who turned him out, he wanted to be his first or at least hoped he will.

"That's none of your concern," Loy replied dryly.

They had done other things which were none of TJ's business, especially because the three haven't agreed on being a throuple. He knew they would but wasn't trying to rush anyone. They both had to be open to the idea and willingly agree to it.

"It is if you want this whole polyamory business or whatever bullshit you call this," TJ said.

Loy chuckled. "Relax, will you? God damn, I thought you're a fun and open person. you're too young to be putting this much thought into things."

He ran a hand on his thigh gently, first time actually touching the boy in that way. The last time he'd touched him was when he almost rearranged his face, something no one really got to ask about. TJ looked at that hand, moving his eyes with the movement and focus just there. Why the hell was that touch igniting? This was a guy, guy and damn, definitely not what he preferred. And yet he was there, in his house and hadn't even punched him for touching his thigh like that. That did relax TJ. When he retrieved his hand, the younger felt himself missing that random touch. He had to get out of there which is what got him on his feet.

"You're not going anywhere," Loy said.

"No man, I'm not staying here. I am not going to have you confuse me. I love Fire and he's the one I want to be with. There's no way I'm having my ass eaten. I eat ass, not the other way around," TJ said.

That led to Loy bursting out in laughter. He wasn't surprised but knew it was just talk. If he wanted to eat his booty, he'd do it now but he wasn't there. At least not yet.

"Sit down Luhle," Loy said. "Actually, sit on daddy's lap," he added while patting his lap.

"You're not my daddy," TJ snapped but still sat on his lap. "You're emasculating me."

"I'm sorry baby," Loy said and kissed the back of a neck.

He took out a blunt from above his ear and lit it up, lighter having come from his pocket. The two didn't speak much until they'd finished the blunt. The silence was comforting, with not even an ounce of awkwardness or tension.

"Let's go to bed," Loy said.

"I need a shower," TJ murmured. "Why do you live alone? There's no pictures of family over here."