FIVE - Gay?

•°•[OMNISCIENT]°•°

★★___________________________★★

HE WAS sad and they all saw it. Fire was the kind who wore his heart on his sleeves so they knew something was up. He wasn't as enthusiastic like usual, shoulders slouched with a frown on his face. “ What happened? ” Ludi asked because he hated seeing his best friend like that. It was rare since Sapphire was a happy person.

“ She cheated on me bro, legit slept with another guy. She acted like we were cool while she knew she couldn't keep those legs closed. I didn't think she'd do me dirty like that. She could have at least broke up with me before that instead of letting me tap where another nigger had while we was together. ”

They group hugged him, all thinking of ways to make Aly pay but knowing it's not what Fire would want. He wasn't a ‘fight Fire with fire’ kinda person and usually left things to karma. “ I'll be alright guys, just need time to deal with it.”

“ I wanna kill that damn hoe!” Sydney hissed but Ludi quickly put a stop to it with a hush. It wouldn't change anything anyway, not the fact that Aly had cheated and their friend was sad. They went to their spot in comfortable silence only to find someone having occupied their space. 

“ You're trespassing, ” Ludi said, mugging the taller boy who was really starting to be a problem. “ Aren't you that new guy? This spot is already taken, FYI” 

TJ chuckled then took a last puff of his cigarette. None of the boys intimidated him, with only Loyiso being almost his height. “ You tryn'a be cute? I have my eyes on someone else.” He looked at Fire then winked at him, the shorter only looking at him blankly before looking away. He wasn't in a ‘peopling’ mood.

“Dude, just go,” Loyiso said sounding a little exhausted which Fire didn't miss. As much as he had something going on, he wasn't selfish and didn't like when they all focused on his troubles. “ You OK man?” Fire asked Loyiso who nodded, running a hand through his face. The younger raised an eyebrow, not believing him a bit. 

“ You also don't look fine. What's wrong ma?” TJ asked, stepping closer to the boy until he was towering over him. He was in his personal space and didn't care. “ Yeah yeah. You're making me dizzy”  Fire mumbled, looking up at him briefly then at forward since craning his neck was something he wanted to avoid. “ Are we gonna smoke or-”

That's when Loyiso took out the pre-rolled blunts, handing each his own. “ You still here?” he asked when he was handing one to Fire.

TJ only shook his head then chuckled, walking away to the school premises.

“ You gay?” Syd blurted out to his friend because anyone could see what was up. 

“No,” Fire replied then lit his blunt, closing his eyes as he inhaled the smoke. The feeling was magical, he could already feel the relaxation coming. He opened them to find Syd still staring at him. “ What?”

“ I don't know man but if it was me and I had a nigger hitting on me, I wouldn't be that chilled. First he spanked your butt-”

“ And I hit him but continue,” Fire said then took another inhale. Syd huffed but still continued, hating that the caramel skinned disrupted him. “ Then he calls you ma like you some female. He's looking to bitch you out and I mean to have his dick all in your anus. How can you be cool with that?!”

“ I'm not gay so that won't happen. I don't entertain him so that should say something. Besides, why are you concerned?”

“ I'm just thinking of what that'll do for your cred. I'm sorry man but if it happens that he does, I won't hang with you.” Syd said, face scrunched up in disgust like he could envision it.