Eight(II) - Official

•°•[OMNISCIENT]°•°

★★__________________________★★

FIRE HAD to act like he was listening to his mother's speech when all he wanted was to go to the rooftop where his friends were. They were probably high ahead of him and now he'd have to catch up because of his mother.

"He's heard you April. The boys missing out on his friends and you also missing out on this good good," His father said and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Eeuw, that's my cue. Please do not disturb, I don't know why you're not sleeping at grandma's with Robyn and Retha." Fireas complained as he went out. His parents weren't supposed to be there but since he was a minor, they weren't about to leave the house all to him. He was pumped up as he went up the stairs, moving to his own rhythm. He was in Gucci shorts, flops and topless.

"Yo Loy, I'm here!" he shouted even though there was only four of them. The rest of the people he invited were probably on their way. April had organized them snacks and non-alcoholic cocktails but teens being teens, they had their own stash. Loy was deep in the water but he came out, Fire jumping happily as he went to him. "Where is it? What do you have for me this time? Is it pineapple?"

"Chill, Lil guy. I have the finest," Loy replied with a chuckle. He went to his duffle bag that was under the patio table. Fire was rubbing his hands together as he waited with a huge grin on his face. "Look at you all excited." Loy said and chuckled again.

"I have every right. It's my birthday," Fire said then hugged him after he handed him the blunt. "Thank you."

"It's nothing Lil Flame," Loy said and ran his hand through his cornrows.

"And you stay treating me like a baby," Fire complained while rolling his eyes. He lit the blunt and smiled as he inhaled, feeling the drug fill his lungs. He puffed the smoke out with a smile. "Amazing."

"Sharing is caring!" Syd said in a sing-song way, sounding a little like Ludi.

"There's enough for everyone but first, we need music!"

It was already pumping as more people arrived. The boys had been mixing alcohol with weed so they were all feeling good. Sage went to Fire who complimented her on her swimsuit. It was a red asymmetrical one piece. Miyeon and TJ also arrived, loving the vibey feeling.

"The boy sure knows how to throw a party," Mimi said and TJ nodded in concurrence. Some were playing in the pool, others playing drinking games while some danced. The twin brother's eyes moved around in search for his love interest.

"Looking for Fire?" Mimi asked while handing him a drink.

"I can't seem to find him and there aren't a lot of people here," TJ stressed.

"Relax bro. The night is still young!" Mimi shouted and winked at him. She'd already spotted someone who she was probably going to take home. The boy ended up letting loose and instead enjoyed the company around him.

"I'm high asf," Fire said. He was on Loy's back because he complained about not feeling his legs. They had taken a detour into the house to steal some alcohol from the bar, Ludi's idea. The two were a bad combination where alcohol was involved.

"I'm horny!" Ludi screamed and if it wasn't because of the music, everyone would have heard. Syd covered his mouth with his hand.

"Better behave or we're leaving this party early," Syd commanded.