Sixteen - Sleep over

°•°[OMNISCIENT]•°•
★★__________________________________★★

(Unedited. Ignore errors)
****
HE FOUND himself a little confused by two things. They were in his mind, somehow making the pain to disappear for a moment. First, it was the whole pregnancy thing and Fire knowing he cheated and the second was Loy’s confession. TJ wondered what the boy was playing at. First, he went for Fire and now he wanted to go for him? There was no way he was going to let that happen. His ego was bruised; he had just been hit for the first time in his life without even throwing a lousy punch. He knew he had to go back to Loy to redeem himself but that was last in his priority list. The first thing he had to do was call Aly and find out about this bullshit. He was bleeding but it wasn’t too much. He walked to his bedroom where he got his phone and dialled the bitch’s number. She had a lot of explaining to do. How the hell had he gotten her pregnant anyway? Was it that night of the threesome or what? It didn’t take long for the phone to be picked up.
“Hi daddy,” Aly answered.
He found himself getting pissed off at the chirpiness in her voice. How could she be this happy when she’d just ruined his life?
“Daddy? Who’s your fucken daddy? What’s this I hear about you being pregnant?” he asked, not in the mood for small talk and choosing to cut right to it.
“Fire told you? We’re having a baby,” she announced happily.
“You and who? I hit that shit once raw and you’re already pregnant? How am I going to know it’s mine when you easily cheated on Fire with me? Who knows who else has been in there after me?” TJ asked.
He wasn’t going to give in easily, especially with Aly’s reputation and knowing how hoes can lie.
“You’re the only person I’ve slept with after Fire and the dates make sense,” Aly said.
Why was she so calm even after he’d insulted her?
“And why didn’t you bring that shit to me instead of telling my boyfriend first? Are you trying to get us apart? There’s no hope for you and I just so you know,” he said.
She laughed. “I don’t care bro. yes, I wanted to get you apart because Fire deserves better than your Casanova ass. There’s no denying it now. He knows so you might as well bid your relationship goodbye.”
“You bitch!” he hissed.
She only laughed then hung up on him. She was pleased with himself. The last thing she wanted was to hurt Fire but she also didn’t like the two together. Now, he knew and she had no doubt that Fire was going to dump his baby daddy’s ass.
Frustrated, TJ groaned. Fire’s phone was taking him straight to voicemail and going to his place was out of the picture now. He needed someone to talk to so after wiping his face and changing his t-shirt, he went to knock on his twin’s door. The woman didn’t even bother to go check the commotion when Loy hit him. What if he had died? He knocked until he heard a lazy come in. the sight he walked in on wasn’t what he expected. First, it was clothes on the floor then his sister in bed with his step-sister.
“WTF?” was the first thing TJ said. Mimi just smiled. Sisi was still sleeping.
“Yep,” Mimi said.
“You just committed incest bro, eeuw,” TJ said.
“We’re not blood relatives so you can relax. What happened to you?” she asked.
“I messed up. I knocked someone up or so she claims and Fire knows. I don’t know what to do bro, I don’t think he’ll forgive me,” he said.
“I’m still stuck on the pregnant part. Since when don’t you use a rubber?” Mimi asked, disappointed by her brother’s lack of responsibility and recklessness.
“It was a spur of the moment thing. Ciara was taking too long and I just wanted to bang,” he said.
“Hold on, what?” a confused Mimi asked.
“That’s not the point bro. I can’t lose Fire,” he said.
“You have a whole baby coming up. Do you honestly expect him to stick with you through that? I get cheating but coming with evidence? That’s a lot bro,” Mimi said.
She was being real with him. They both knew the kind of person Fire was. They knew he wasn’t going to forgive him. Even if he did, there was no way they were still going to be in a relationship. Not after this.
“I know,” TJ said while rubbing his face. “I just don’t want to lose him.”
“Better just accept it bro. you’re done,” Mimi said.
Dejected, he walked out of her room. He grabbed his car keys and decided to rather drive to Fire so they could talk. He knew it was risky but he just had to. He wasn’t prepared to lose him without a fight. What if Aly was lying? Fire hadn’t talked to him and asked. He can deny the sex and claim she’s still not over him. Anything that would make Fire reconsider.
Thankfully, he was let in this time. He rang the bell and was let in by April, Fire’s mother. She was fond of her but he hoped Fire hadn’t said anything yet. He was close to his parents like TJ was to his so it was possible.
“Anything to drink?” April asked.
“Uhm, no thanks. Is Fire here?” he asked.
“No, but I’m sure he’ll be here soon. He went for a drive with one of his friends,” April said. “Are you sure you don’t want anything to drink? You look like you need it,” she added.
“I’m fine,” he said. She let him be.
About twenty minutes later, April’s first born arrived alone this time. He wasn’t surprised to find TJ there. Loy had told him he would.
“Let’s go to my room,” Fire said and immediately ascended the stairs. TJ cleared his throat, stood and followed after him.
He hadn’t expected him to be that calm. The minute he stepped in the younger’s room, he met with a back slap.
Fire had hurt himself delivering that but it didn’t stop him from throwing another one to his other cheek, followed by punches to his chest. TJ just let him hit until he was content. By the time Fire stopped, he was panting and his knuckles hurt.
“I hate you!” he shouted.
“Ma,” TJ begged. He tried reaching for the younger who shook his head. Tears had welled up in his eyes yet again.
“I hate you for doing this to us!” he shouted.
“I didn’t mean to,” TJ said.
The younger wiped his eyes. Why did it hurt that much? Was it because he cheated with his ex or the fact that he knew he was cheating but didn’t want to believe it? There was physical evidence now which made it hurt more.
“You know it’s over so I don’t know why you’re here. I don’t ever want to see you again. Good luck to you and my ex bitch with your baby. I hope it was worth breaking my heart,” Fire said.
“Come on baby. Aren’t you even going to listen to my side? What if she raped me?” he said.
Fire chuckled. “Raped you? You’re an easy target. Why would someone have to force themselves on you? Don’t patronize me TJ. You’re just a hoe. I don’t know why I ever gave you a chance. Just leave before I say things I might regret.”
“I’m not going to give up on us. I’ll leave but know I won’t,” TJ said.
When he got in his car, he didn’t start it right away. He took out his phone so he can get rid of all his hoes. Fire was all he wanted and needed. He no longer had any use for them. Yes, maybe it wouldn’t change things but the last thing he wanted was for the boy to hear more stories. The girls were cool but Jamie. That one was hysterical. He cried, begged and did all that bullshit until TJ hung up. When he got home, he blocked his number because the boy wouldn’t stop calling him. He had to take sleeping pills just so he can fall asleep.
>>>>
School. That was the last place he’d rather be but he’s already missed out on many days and the last thing he wants is Ms. Williams on his case. That’s his father’s whatever who reports everything he gets up to. They have a love-hate relationship that’s more on the hate. She likes acting like his mom, as if that would soften him up and make him accept whatever she has going on with his father.
The bell rang just as he drove in. He remained in his car until assembly was over, not really feeling like people especially after Fire announced on social media that they broke up. He didn’t go into details but Shaderoom teens already assumed that he cheated. It didn’t help that Jamie posted sneaky pictures of them together which happened to trend, giving the boy his thirty minutes of fame. See, he didn’t just decide to ‘miss’ school. He was merely licking his wounds and recharging his energy. Now, he was hack at that hell of a place.
He found Ms. Williams in his class and didn’t bother greeting. He just went to his seat.
“Am I invisible Luhle?” she asked.
“It’s TJ,” he corrected and left it there.
“My office, right now!”
He scoffed. “In case you weren’t aware, I missed classes which I need to catch up on. I can’t entertain you now.”
A chorus of gasps sounded in the classroom. No one dared to talk to the head mistress like that. No one except TJ. He already knew she was going to cry to his father but he didn’t care at that point. The woman just stormed out the room.
“Welcome back,” Ciara said.
“Oh, fuck you,” he snapped.
He was mad at the world, a certain phase in the road to healing. He just wanted the day to end already. He came here so he could keep his mind busy and maybe see Fire. He probably wouldn’t talk to him but it would be worth a try.
He hadn’t seen Loy since that day he came to his house and still hadn’t bothered following up on his confession. He just didn’t care about anything that didn’t have to do with Fire.