SIX- Bisexual?

°•°[OMNISCIENT] •°•

★★___________________________★★

TJ LOOKED at a fuming Aly unbothered. She had completely slipped his mind and he wasn't apologetic about it. When she continued blowing up his phone, he had no other choice but to answer which was why he was looking at her now. They were on video call. 

“ You stood me up TJ! I waited and waited all dolled up and you didn't even have the decency to tell me something came up,” she bellowed and he could almost feel her wrath through out the phone.

“ Don't you got a boyfriend?” he countered with a yawn. He was really about to go to sleep. 

“ A boy- what does that have to do with anything? Ciara and the others could have boyfriends so why does mine matter? Besides, we're done”

“ I don't fuck where a whole nother nigger is. That's messy. And whatchu mean you done?” He didn't know why he was happy but he was. It sort of explained why Fire was sad which told him that he really liked the girl. A part of him was mad at Aly for doing his love interest like that, breaking his heart and all. “ He broke up with me. He uhm...found out I cheated.”

“ And you still want me to take you out and shit? Did that relationship not mean anything to you?” TJ asked her and for a moment, she was speechless. Of course she cared about Fire, the boy was good to her and treated her well. Even though he believed in equality; wanting a girl to spend as much on him as he did on her, he was but dominant in bed. Always in control. Her parents had loved them together or maybe because of his surname. He was her first in everything so why was she not bothered?

“ I can't lick my wounds forever and I...I needed the distraction.”

“ I'm going to bed, we'll do this some other time,” TJ said then hung up on her. He could have asked her for Fire's number but he wanted the devil himself to give him.

He woke up early that morning and since it was Saturday, he could relax. He took a shower first then only wore his basketball shorts, putting on his sister's slides then going out to the kitchen. He wanted to make himself some breakfast then chill in bed while catching up on his games and shows. He wasn't one to watch TV during the week, needing to focus on school and well his dates. 

“ Mom wants to talk to you,” Mimi said as she appeared in the kitchen. She handed him the phone then left them to it. She was still a little tired; it was too early for her to be up.

“ Come pick me up at the airport!” Minnie screamed even though she wasn't in a noisy place, making TJ grimace. “ You're here?”

“ that's what I said boy now getcho lanky arse here!”

»»»

“ Boy boy, I missed you!” Minnie said as she squeezed her son then planted kisses all over his face, TJ soaking them up like a sponge. He loved when his mom did that, had since from infancy. “ Missed you too mom ”

He then broke the embrace, going to do the same for his siblings, Blue and Kwanele whom their mother had brought along. “ Where's Hugh? ” TJ asked since there weren't anywhere his mom went without her husband. “ He'll come next week. He's finalising some things. Where's your car? We're tired.”

 TJ led them to it, having a small chat with the boys on their way. He was happy to have them visit, realising how much more he missed them as they continued talking. 

“ Where's my daughter? Mimi!” 

“ She's sleeping mom. She had a night shift, only came at three. And you said you tired so let's go to your room,” TJ said. “ I hope you haven't had any hoes round here. I know how you and that twin can be, makes me wonder who you take after.”