Twenty Two - Makeout

°•°[OMNISCIENT]•°•

★★_______________________________★★

“I think it’s time we had that housewarming. I’m thinking we’ll come here after the dance instead of joining the school’s after party,” TJ said to Mimi who was still half asleep. It was the day of his matric dance and he’d hardly slept the other day.
“Couldn’t this wait until I woke up?” Mimi asked while rubbing her eyes which were still heavy with sleep.
“Not like we’ll have everyone here. Just Sage on your side then Loy, Fire, Ludi, Sydney then maybe Sisi and her date if you don’t mind then Lonwabo and Amora. I think it’ll be fun,” TJ continued while rubbing his hands together.
“Fine with me. I know you wouldn’t want any strangers anyway. Can I go back to sleep now?” Mimi asked with a yawn.
TJ chuckled.
“Of course”
The first thing he had to do was fetch Fire so they could go pamper himself. He was no longer grounded which was good, especially for the party. His mom had booked a session for them at her salon where they’d receive full body pampering. From body massages to their nails being done. Fire got in his car just after he stopped it and immediately kissed his lips.
“Morning babe,” Fire said whilst panting.
TJ smiled. “Morning to you too. You have a nigga blushing and all.”
Fire giggled. “I missed you.”
“I missed you too. Ready to go?” Fire nodded.
TJ’s phone rang just as he drove off but knowing who was calling, he ignored it. He had no particular reason to be avoiding Loy since he missed him so much but he did. He just liked when Loy begged him but also, he felt terrible for the other night with Syd. He’d never hit Loy and regretted putting his hands on him since he didn’t want them to have that kind of relationship.
“You avoiding him?” Fire asked.
TJ glanced at him. “How do you know it’s him?”
Fire snickered. “The ringing tone dummy. What did he do?”
“Nothing. It’s just something I did,” TJ admitted. “I feel bad.”
“Oh but does avoiding him help?” TJ shook his head. Fire didn’t say anything.
Loy hadn’t mentioned anything to him anyway and he thought they were all honest with each other. Weren’t they supposed to know each other’s business or stuff like that or were they just two guys with the same boyfriend who happened to be with each other? He doesn’t allow it to stress him any longer and instead pushed it to the back of his mind. TJ opened the door for Fire after packing who’s looking forward to the pampering. He couldn’t even hide his excitement as they walked in to the spa, welcomed by Minnie who hadn’t seen Fire in forever. The two hugged.
“You can sure hide,” Minnie said while pulling his cheeks.
“I blame my parents. They like treating me like I’m five,” Fire exclaimed.
“Happens when you’re dating my son. Are you guys ready?”
The two nodded. TJ’s phone rang again and with an exhale, he excused himself so he could answer it.
“Hello”
“Hello? That’s how you answer my calls now Luhle? Tell me, why haven’t you been answering my calls? It’s been two days of you sulking. What the hell is going on with you?” Loy ranted. His voice wasn’t raised but TJ could feel how serious he is.
“I... I didn’t mean to. I just... I feel bad for hitting you,” TJ admitted.
“Why do I have to run after you? In fact, come to the parking lot right now!” he ordered.
“I can’t. We... We’re starting now and I...”
“Now Luhle!”
Then he hung up on him. Heaving a sigh, TJ exited the spa. His heart hummed against his rib cage as he walked towards the parking lot. He could already see Loy who was leaning by his car with his arms crossed. He stood before him, the two looking at each other.
“Get in the car,” Loy finally said then went to his side.
The passenger door was already opened so TJ got in and closed it. The drive was silent. TJ had thought he’d drive to his place but instead, it was to a hotel. He followed Loy meekly inside, not even going to the receptionist since it seemed he already had gotten a suite.
“They going to wonder where I am. It’s prom Loy,” TJ said.
“Sit down Luhle and pour us a drink,” Loy digressed.
He walked further to the bedroom in which he disappeared for a good minute then came back topless while smoking a blunt.
“Loyiso!” TJ whined.
“Don’t you even Thandoluhle Junior because I’m not pleased with you right now,” Loy warned.
TJ bit his lip and nodded, finally pouring two glasses of cognac for them. It was way too early for him to be drinking but seeing how Loy was, he didn’t say anything. He handed him his drink and took a sip of his.
“So, your nineteenth birthday is coming,” TJ said.
“Tell me, how old are you?”
“Eighteen,” TJ answered what Loy already knew. He didn’t like where this conversation was going.
“And you don’t know that people talk when they’re being bothered by something? Geez, Luhle. I love you and get that you like being begged but it tortures me when I can’t see you and you’re not answering my calls. The only reason I didn’t pull up on you was because your mother is there. Fuck, I slept with a hard on that night because that little punch of yours had me hard as steel. I thought you’d come back. Didn’t Syd tell you to?”
TJ bit his lip and nodded.
“Can’t talk now? Well, you’re going to limp to that dance of yours boy, I guarantee you. Now, come sit on my lap”
TJ shifted until their hips were touching then got on him, legs bended by Loy’s sides. They shared the blunt he was smoking then kissed. They were interrupted by TJ’s phone.
“But babe, it’s my dance. Please,” he begged Loy. “It’s my mother.”
“You don’t want my dick, that’s it?”
TJ bit his lip, conflicted. He sighed then took out his phone from his pocket and switched it off.
“They can wait,” he said and resumed the kissing.
>>>>
Fire tapped his foot while looking at his wrist watch every five second. He’d already gotten his full body massage, a facial and Brazilian wax while still waiting for TJ. He knew he was with Loy since he’d been the one who called but he didn’t think they’d take this long. Had TJ forgotten about the dance? After all, he was the one who went on picking him. He still had to get his nails and hair done but didn’t want to do that without TJ. His phone was taking them to voicemail, having been about two hours since TJ disappeared.
“Finally!” Fire exclaimed while getting on his feet. TJ had just arrived with Loy on his tail. He was walking a bit funny, not to mention he even had hickeys on his face so he knew where they’d been.
“Hi baby,” Loy said and kissed Fire briefly, making the younger boy blush shyly since there were people around.
“Ah, the prodigal son finally graces us with his presence. Did you really dodge us for dick? Geez TJ. You can’t even spend two days without getting it?” Minnie said while frowning at her son.
“Really, mom? I’m sorry babe,” TJ said and kissed the dreadlocked boy’s cheek.
Fire sighed. “As long as you guys made up. Now, can I finally go do my nails?”
TJ looked at his mom who nodded.
“I need to leave now. I’m meeting up with Syd for Ludi’s act. You guys will be fine?” his boyfriend’s who were standing next to each other nodded.
He planted kisses on their foreheads, bid TJ’s mom goodbye then left.
“Uhm, let’s go then.”
°°°°°°
Sisi didn’t think she was that bothered by Mimi getting over her until she went on her Instagram and all she saw was Sage. She’d even updated a reel where Minnie had went shopping with Sage. It irritated her because Mimi had never taken things that far. She looked at the invitation TJ had sent her of some party they were having at midnight. There was no way she was going. She wasn’t about to feel how she’d felt at that dinner.
“You look like you’re about to murder someone,” Lonwabo joked while handing her a bottle of water.
He peeked on her phone then chuckled.
“You need to let that go,” he said.
“Where’s your little minion?” she asked, referring to Amora since the two were always together.
“Busy. What’s up with you, sis? You not over her yet?” Sisi nodded. “She’s happy. Let her be. You had your chance and ruined it.”
“I just... I didn’t think I’d... She’s a girl,” Sisi said.
“It doesn’t matter anymore. Lick your wounds and move on. Those are kids, let them be,” he said.
Sisi nodded.
“Oh, you were once giddy with a kid plus Amora is still a teenager too,” Sisi said.
“That’s my best friend.”
Sisi laughed. “Who sucks your dick? Yeah, right. I heard her begging to. What have you done to her?”
“Me?” he chuckled. “Nothing. I just taste good.”
Sisi sighed.
“I feel so lonely sometimes. This house... It just feels too big. I’m thinking of going with home and being with mom for a while. I miss her.”
Lonwabo hugged his little sister tightly, seeing as she really needed the embrace. She acted all tough but was marshmallow inside.
“She’d be happy to have you. Her and her husband,” Lonwabo said.
“Can you drive me? I want to go now.”
“Yes”
He helped her with her bag then they got in his car.
“You not going to TJs party?”
She shot him a blank look that had Lonwabo nodding.
“Mimi,” he said.
The rest of the drive was uneventful.
°°°°°
“You didn’t have to come!” Ludi spewed with his arms folded above his chest. It was after his act and was now backstage with his friends.
“You did well. It was Uhm... An excellent performance,” Syd complimented him.
“Yeah, that was amazing Ludi. You really had us glued on you,” Loy added.
“Mm, I know,” Ludi snapped.
“So, you coming to the party? I agreed to helping out,” Loy said. He was in communication with Mimi, since TJ was occupied because of his matric dance.
“Mm but only because Fire will be there. Plus, I wouldn’t want to miss out on a good time. Who knows, I might end up finding myself a decent boyfriend there,” Ludi said whilst looking at Syd who chuckled. “Oh, I’m funny to you?”
Syd shook his head.
“Just...good luck,” he said. “You leaving with us or you already have a ride to the party? We’re helping out like Loy said.”
“Like I have any other options. Loy is with you,” Ludi said then shrugged. “I’ll just grab my bag then we can leave.”
They all left in Sydney’s car who was to be the driver for the night. Since the party started at midnight, it was most likely to end after sunrise. However, Ludi and Fire were the lightweights of the group who were probably going to black out around 3am, that’s if they were going to drink while smoking weed.
The trio arrived at the house finding Mimi with Sage. Minnie had already flew to Cape Town after her son’s dance started, missing her sister anyway.
“Great, you’re here. Uhm, the platters have to be fetched with this card. Mom is the one who arranged it. They close at 9pm so you guys have to get there before then. Actually, just you Loy. These other two will work with me,” Mimi said.
She gave Loy a card with address details of the catering store and a till slip detailing what Mimi paid for. Syd gave him his car keys then Loy left.
“Where’s Sage? I’ll help her with whatever she’s doing,” asked Ludi.
“Somewhere in the house. OK, Syd you follow me”
“How do you know my name?” Syd asked as he followed after her.
Mimi stopped. “Really? You’re probably the one who doesn’t remember me.”
His forehead furrowed in confusion. He stared at her, trying to remember if his memory might have buried something. Nothing came.
“Don’t strain your head trying to remember. The night is still young,” she said then winked at him. “We don’t have all night Sydney. The party starts in less than four hours.”
She took him to the back of the house where there was a big braai stand.
“Even though we’ve gotten platters, there’s still people like my big brother who prefer home made food so kindly braai for us? Just some pork and lamb chops, steak, vors and quarter chicken. It’s already been marinated. Then, you’ll make chilly sauce. Apparently, you know the recipe by heart!” Mimi winked at him then left, once again leaving him dumbfounded.
He snapped out of it and started working with what he was given. It’s not like he was a chef or anything but he could cook. The person who’d gotten interested might have left but at least he’d gained some skills. He also found that it kept his mind occupied.
Every one of them had their own task that they worked on. It was just only going to be around ten people but they wanted it to look nice. Since it was close friends, they’d likely to help clean after the party if the twins hadn’t arranged a cleaning company for it.
By the time Lonwabo and Amora came, everything was done. The living room had been decorated, with chairs laid out for the guests and the platters having been arranged nicely. The drinks were in the deep freezer and they were also about five hookah pipes with two pipes each which would be shared by the couples if they wanted. Syd was done with the meat and had drove back home so he can prepare himself for the party. He, along with Fire and TJ were the only guests not there.
“You guys really went all out for this,” Lonwabo said.
“Argh, this is nothing,” Mimi said.
“No ways. This is something. One would think it’s some... Engagement party or stuff,” Amora says.
“Thank you guys. There’s an assortment of drinks in the kitchen, you can go help yourselves. The DJ is running late,” Mimi said while looking at his wristwatch.
Sage, Loy and Ludi came from outside, meeting the others. From then, they just started the party while playing music from the available sound system.
“Don’t drink too much. I don’t want Syd on my case,” Loy said to Ludi while handing him a mix of Hennessey and coke. There was more coke though since he knew how he got when he drank.
Ludi rolled his eyes.
“You’re not my daddy!” he snapped then took a sip of his drink.
“Loyiso!”
Loy scrunched his noise at hearing his name being called by a familiar voice. He wasn’t in the mood for him and hates that he wasn’t warned he’d be here.
“Heh wena Mntungwa. Don’t you hear me calling you?”
“Fuck off Lonwabo. I’m not here for you,” Loy snapped.
Lonwabo chuckled, walking into the kitchen.
“Where’s my little baby? You guys are friends, right. I know he’s probably here somewhere”
Loy scoffed, feeling like punching his step brother. At that point, he wanted to leave but reminded himself that he was here to celebrate TJ and that was it.
“Stay aware from him!” Loy seethed.
“If he tells me that himself then, sure. I’ll wait for him at the entrance!”
He grabbed a bottle of Ciroc then grinned as he walked passed Loy then out the door. Loy could call Syd but Ludi was here so he didn’t want to have to explain. Now, he just hoped that Ludi will drink like he usually does and not remember this.
“What was that?” Ludi asked.
“Nothing”
His tone is dismissive so Ludi didn’t pursue the conversation any further.
The DJ finally arrived, along with TJ and Fire who were happy at the turnout.
“This is beautiful sis, thank you,” TJ said to Mimi and kissed her.
“Anything for my brother. Guys, it’s time for shots!”
“Wait, where’s Nwabo?” Amora asked but Mimi just shrugged and began pouring shots for every one.
In a count of three, they all downed them.
Pipe sessions began with Sage sharing with Mimi, TJ with Fire since Loy didn’t spoke pipe and Ludi with Amora. Amo had even forgot about searching for Nwabo.
Meanwhile, Syd could hear the music pumping as he parked his car. He was excited and looked forward to having fun with his friends. However, just as he was about to turn after locking his car, he was pinned against the driver’s door. He could make out the silhouette of the one person he last saw three years ago physically and whom he’d only resorted to stalking maybe once a month. He still smelled the same but seemed to have gotten bigger.
“I’ve been waiting for over an hour for you. What took you so long?” Lonwabo whispered in his ear. “You’ve grown.”
“Let go of me man!” Syd hissed while squirming under the hold. Lonwabo had their bodies pressed with one hand holding Syd’s wrists captive above his head. He was bigger and stronger so the attempts were just useless.
“Stop all that moving unless you want us to fuck”
Syd stopped and sighed.
“Good boy. I’ll let you go under one condition. That you kiss me how I taught you all those years back,” Nwabo said.
Syd writhed again but it wasn’t helping. There was no way he was kissing or doing anything with him but knowing the man who held his wrists captive, he knew he’d get his way. With a sigh and after contemplating it, he smashed his lips on Nwabo who smiled as they kissed. It was electrical but Sud refused to allow it to get any deeper or go past five seconds. That would be detrimental to his mental health. He was in a good space now and refused to find himself back in that dark space.
“Now, let go of me.”
Nwabo did but not without throwing a spank to his butt. Syd just cursed at him then scurried inside the house. He went straight to the kitchen and got himself a drink, gulping it down his throat immediately after getting it.
“Where did you disappear to?” Amora asked Nwabo upon his resurface.
“No where” he answered with a grin.
Loy shook his head, having seen the state Syd is in and knowing who’s fault it is. Syd came while holding a can of beer, eyes unable to meet Nwabo. Somehow knowing he was here affected him in a way he didn’t like. Ludi just watched him not giving him any attention, somehow mad that he wasn’t. He wanted Syd to beg him, try to get back together and stuff. It wasn’t like he’d planned to break up. He missed Syd but wasn’t about to admit it. He looked besides him to the throuple who seemed to be in their own world. Fire sat on Loy’s lap while exchanging smoke with TJ. Sage and Mimi seemed to also be having fun. Ludi then looked to Amora who smiled at him. He smiled back but she was probably too drunk to notice it was fake. Then Lonwabo whom he found looking at him which made Ludi blush and look away.
“Let’s play a game!” Amora said, taking a sip of her white wine. “Dirty Truth or Drink!”
“You’ve definitely had enough,” Lonwabo said as he stood up then went on to take her wine glass.
She whined.
“I’m not done yet!”
“Oh, you are. And let go of that pipe. You’ll be complaining to me later about a headache, wanting to suck my dick as if it’s pain killers. Now, what’s that about a game?”
Amora rolled her eyes.
“Anyway, this is how the game goes. I’ll start first and ask the person next to me one question. If they don’t answer it, they take a shot. Let’s sit in a circular manner!”
She clapped her hands. The tables were removed then everyone made a circle with their chairs. Unfortunately for Syd, he had Nwabo on his one side with Ludi on the other. Next to Nwabo was Amora then TJ, Loy, Fire, Sage and Mimi who was also on Ludi’s other side.
“I’m gonna ask Nwabo this. Babe, do you prefer giving head or receiving?” Amora asked.
“Definitely giving. My turn to ask, right?” Amora nodded at him. He turned to Syd who acted unaffected but he was nervous inside. His heart was beating out of his chest.
“Sydney. Since you swing both ways, dick or pussy?”
Sydney coughed. He felt like he was put on the spot because Ludi was just... Pussy and saying he preferred otherwise would come off. He could take a drink but that would be something else. He cleared his throat.
“Pussy,” he mumbled.
Nwabo laughed.
“Really?”
Syd nodded.
“So homeboy has a pussy?”
He pointed a finger at Ludi who once again blushed.
“Argh, fuck off Lonwabo. I answered you, didn’t I? Mxm. I’m done here,” Syd said and stood up.
“Sit your arse down Sydney and ask your boy a question.”
“Fuck you,” Syd said but still sat. “Ludi. Who in this room would you like to make out with?”
Ludi’s eyes popped out. That was one question he wasn’t expecting. He was faded but not enough to admit who he’d been eyeing so he was the first to go for a shot. Of course, everyone laughed. He gave the same question to Amora who chuckled.
“Wait, do I get to make out with them?”
TJ chuckled. “That’s actually not a bad idea.”
“Well, it’s Sydney.”
Sydney coughed.
“Me?”
She giggled and nodded.
“No!” Ludi said.
“Why not? You broke up with him and this is just a game,” Loy said.
“So, you were dating?” asked Nwabo.
Ludi looked down and fiddled with his fingers.
“I thought you weren’t gay Sydney or that changed?” Nwabo said.
“Come,” Syd said to Amora, completely ignoring her best friend.
She stood up then sat on Syd’s lap. Syd sighed then kissed her. Her lips were soft and enticing and he noticed she was a good kisser. She deepened it way too fast and flat out made out with him until they were both panting. She kissed his forehead then got off his lap.
“Just as good as I thought it’d be,” Amora said while winking at him.