Twenty One - Single

°•°[OMNISCIENT]•°•
★★_______________________________★★

TJ had never been one to sneak out so after they'd showered and Fire fell asleep, he went out. He bumped into Lungisani at the last step.

"You!"

"Hi," TJ replied, scratching his head.

"First Loyiso sleeps over then you have my son screaming like a little bitch. What the fuck is going on?"

"You'd have to ask your son," TJ said and walked passed the perplexed man.

In the car, he called Loy with hopes that he'd answer his calls. It was already night and still nothing from the man.

He exhaled in relief when Loy picked up.

"Really Loyiso? Why the hell did you have your fucken phone off? Do you have any idea how worried I was? Went to your damn house and turns out that having your keys doesn't help because you weren't fucken there. What's going on?" TJ ranted.

"Come to me."

Then he hung up.

TJ raced his car there, wondering if there was anything wrong. His anger got replaced by worry as he inched closer to Loy's house. He parked in his garage since he was planning to spend the night anyway and went in. He found Loy smoking in the lounge. He was top less with his other hand holding a bottle of water.

"Babe, what's wrong?" TJ asked.

Loy chuckled.

"Who said there's something wrong?"

"You sounded off on the phone."

He sat next to him and kissed his cheek or was about to until Loy turned and the kiss landed on his lips.

"I missed you," TJ added.

"I missed you too baby. I'm hungry"

"That's why you finally picked up the phone?" TJ asked with a frown.

"I'd never avoid you, come on. I was just busy and didn't have time for it. I was planning a little vacation for us before Christmas. I'm hoping Fire's parents won't refuse for him to come," he informed him.

"Mmm, that's nice. Where are you taking us?"

"It's a surprise. Baby, I'm hungry!"

"Nah, let me suck your dick first."

Loy chuckled. "Really? I'm going to be more hungry afterwards. Didn't you have fun with Fire?"

"I did, a whole lots of it which but daddy, it's the least I can do to reward your sneakiness. Isn't it why you haven't been sleeping? Fire told me," TJ said while unbuckling Loy's belt.

"You were talking about me?"

"Duh. You're the one who bought him lube and condoms"

Loy chuckled. It was about time the other two did something.

"He was out there fucking on Ludi's arse. Maybe I got something for future reference," Loy shrugged.

"Right"

Loy hissed as he felt the boy's hot tongue on his head. He knew if they were to start then it wouldn't end at head. One thing he hadn't admitted was that he'd missed making love to TJ and looked forward to finally claim Fire since TJ had opened him up now. So, when he'd had enough of head and felt himself on the brim of cumming, he ordered TJ to strip who was just too happy to and the rest was history.