Thirteen - Suspicious

•°•[OMNISCIENT]°•°
★★_____________________________________★★

A month later, things seemed to have calmed down. Mimi had put most of her broken pieces together and had moved on with her life. Her and Sage were spending more time together but still hadn’t put a label on what they have going on. She felt there’s no need to rush. The fact that the girl is still around her surprised Mimi – who usually got bored easily. She enjoyed her company though so she left it at that. She laid on the her back on the sofa while Sage painted her toenails, the two having a casual conversation.
“Have you thought of getting another job?” Sage asked since the older had been jobless for a month now. Even though she wasn’t lacking anything but Sage thought she maybe got bored sitting in the house.
“Not really. I’m just looking forward to varsity next year,” Mimi replied.
“You don’t mind just lazing around?” Sage quipped with a quirked eyebrow.
Mimi chuckled. “I guess plus I’m working on content for my YouTube channel. I usually go out for shoots but that’s it”
“Mm plus you do have quiet a following” Sage said. She was of course a big fan of the older on all her social media channels, loving her contact and being a supporter.
TJ surfaced who was  shirtless and rapping along to a song that was playing on his air pods. He didn’t  even greet, just made his way to the kitchen since he was thirsty.
“What’s up with him?” asked Sage.
“He can be rude if he wants to. Maybe he fought with Fire,” Mimi said with a shrug. However, TJ and Fire were good. The two had grown more closer together now. The older was also spending less time with his other hoes. He was determined, especially after the threesome and didn’t want to risk losing Fire. He knew he wouldn’t he able to survive. The one thing he didn’t want to admit to himself was that he was in love with Fire.
Fire had finally got rid of his cast which was long overdue. He could now finally partake in all dances with no hindrances. He was currently at Loy who was adamant about learning ballroom. Fire obviously couldn’t tell that to TJ who already didn’t like Loy since he’d always give him looks he couldn’t decipher whenever they bumped into each other. The younger only said he had practice and promised to come around later and they’d spend the time together.
“So, why don’t you greet?” Mimi asked her brother when he returned from the kitchen. TJ took off his one pod to heed his sister. “Huh? Hey Sage,” he finally acknowledged the younger woman who nodded with a slight smile.
“Argh, never mind. Where’s Fire?” Mimi asked.
“Said something about dance practice. He’s spending the night though. The funny thing is Sage is here and I thought y’all were part of the same academy,” TJ said.
“Yes but we have different coaches plus there were stunts he couldn’t do when he had that cast. Maybe he’s catching up or something,” Sage said.
TJ snickered, shaking his head. “He’s been having these classes a lot now but it’s cool. I’m just gonna head to my room. Y’all call me when there’s food”
Now the two women were convinced something was up between the couple. They however didn’t speculate and instead minded their own business.
******
“I’m hungry,” Fire whined and dropped his bottom on the floor. Loy had been overworking him a little since he wanted to be good for the coming dance and trusted the younger to ensure that. He also wanted to spend sometime with him but he didn’t tell Fire that. It was bad that he felt this way about him but not his fault that he kept gravitating towards him like that. He found himself wanting more to be in his presence and didn’t even care that he had a boyfriend. TJ wasn’t a threat to him. With Syd and Ludi being together more, the other two friends found themselves alone a lot.
“Should I go warm you something ma?”Loy asked.
Fire grimaced at the endearment. “Now you sound like TJ. What happened to Fire?”
Loy scoffed. “Sorry babe. Let me go fix you a plate”
“Babe?” Fire questioned but Loy didn’t stop. He went inside the house and to the kitchen so he could dish up something for him. He didn’t come from money but everything he had, he’d worked hard for. He stayed alone, in a proper house that’s deep in the hood but he’d be lying if he said he didn’t get lonely. It happened a lot which was why he liked having Fire around. He put the plates on a tray, along with juice for the boy and a can of Beer for himself. He found Fire on the same position on the floor with his eyes closed.
“And here’s food. Get up so we can eat,” Loy said and pointed to the gazebo. They walked there, him putting the tray on the table and they sat on the plastic chairs which sat opposite sides.
“You made this?” Fire said pointing at the plate with two pieces of meat, a green salad and squash.
“Yep,” Loy said while digging into his own food. They ate silently or at least Loy did because Fire kept moaning at the delicious meal. He couldn’t help himself. Those moans alone were a little agitating and the enamour oozing innocently was too much
.
“Stop moaning,” Loy commanded who couldn’t take it anymore.
Fire chuckled. “Sorry but this is good. I get a feeling you’re trying to make me fall in love with stuffing my face. Do you think I’m thin?”
Loy chuckled. “You’re not that petite. You’re cool. Am I wrong for feeding you? You’re the one who was crying about being hungry”
“Yeah, yeah. I get it,” Fire said with an eye roll.
“Don’t roll your eyes at me,” Loy ordered and the dominance laced in his tone had Fire gulping.
“I’m sorry,” he apologized.
“It’s cool. I think I can drive you home now. Let’s call it a day,” Loy said. They were done eating so he collected their plates. Fire followed behind him.
“Is it me or your ass –
“Don’t even say it. Why are you even walking behind me because there’s space next to me,” Loy said with a chuckle.
He took the boys hand and pulled him so he was walking next to him. “You helping me with the dishes?”
“I just did my nails, sorry,” Fire replied sassily.
“Damn. So, you going to watch me?” Loy asked.
“It’s an appealing sight,” Fire retorted with a shrug.
“Are you flirting with me?” asked Loy while strutting to the boy. He towered over him, Fire looking up at him and gulping. Things would sometimes get like that between them – the air would suddenly be filled with sexual energy that made it difficult from them to restrain themselves. On the most part, nothing happened but it seemed extra difficult this day. Fire blamed TJ for having awoken this side of him that saw men as attractive. Loy was however a mystery so no one really knew how he swung. He’d never messed with anyone at their school nor had he ever been seen affectionate with anyone else.
With one hand, he swiftly picked up Fire and placed him on the kitchen counter. He spread his legs so he could get between them. Their eyes never broke contact until Loy leaned in. Fire closed his eyes and gasped. The minute their lips touched, it was all system go. The two kissed – it was rough, messy and passionate. It was like a certain hunger was unleashed that had been closed for decades. They fed on each others lips, devouring each other lips and barely able to breath. Loy had temporarily let the younger lead the kiss until he deepened it, his tongue slipping into Fire’s mouth and that’s when it exploded. The tongue kiss ignited feelings they never imagined they could possess for each other. All of a sudden Fire was lifted and he wrapped his legs around Loy’s waist. Loy had his hands squeezing the boys butt as he moved them to the couch. They sat in the same position, still not breaking the kiss. However, something snapped in Fire which had him breaking the kiss. He was horny – too horny but cheating wasn’t him. He knew if they continued, he’d end up giving it up and as good as it’d be, he couldn’t. They looked into each other’s eyes as they panted, catching their breath.
“Wow,” Fire finally said. “I’ve never been this hard”
Loy chuckled. “ You want to leave?”
“I have to. I can’t do this to TJ,” Fire said.
“Do what?” Loy asked.
“This. I’m not a cheater Loy, it’s just not me,” he said. “Even if he might or is because that’s probably what you’re about to say even though we have no proof but I wouldn’t. This is wrong”
“It sure as hell doesn’t feel like it. Anyway, I respect you and your decision. Let’s go”
“Oh, I’m going to TJ”
Loy groaned. “Fine”
He stood up with Fire who got on his feet and they left. The ride there was silent less Fire directing him like he didn’t have GPS. In about thirty minutes or so, he parked outside TJ’s gate.
“Are my lips swollen?” Fire asked while staring at the rear view mirror.
“More like kissed. Put some lipstick on or something,” Loy suggested while searching his car for it. “Here. This will do the trick”
“Why do you even have lipstick in your car?” Fire asked while putting the nude lipstick on his lips.
“Ask no questions, hear no lies,” Loy said. “You go out and don’t give it up yet. I want to be first in there”
“Who said I’m the bottom?” Fire retorted. Loy only chuckled, opening the door from inside.
He started his car immediately when the boy stepped out, knowing he was safe.
“You’re being dropped off now?” TJ said the minute the boy made his appearance inside. TJ had peeked outside the window when he heard the car roaring and cursed when he saw who’s car it was.
“He’s my friend,” Fire replied coolly.
“A friend who wants you and hates my guts. Are you cheating on me?” TJ asked.
“Me? Me? I’d never. But I can’t say the same about you, can I?” Fire spewed. “I don’t know if you’re all mine or I’m being taken for a ride but it’s OK. Can I go nap now sir?”
“No baby, come here. I’m sorry,” TJ pulled him into his arms and they hugged. Fire obviously didn’t mean that. He felt a little guilty. “I don’t want to fight. Let’s go chill in my room. Are you hungry?”
“No I ate”
There was no one in the lounge when they passed. TJ locked the door just in case they had an uninvited, ill-mannered guest like one of his siblings who knew nothing about privacy.
He took off his t-shirt and tried kissing Fire who turned the other side.
“And now?” TJ asked with a raised eyebrow. “And since when do you put on lipstick. Are you femme?”
“No!” Fire retorted. “Please, can I nap?”
“You’re acting really weird baby. What’s up?” TJ asked.
“Nothing. I’m just tired”
“OK, a peck at least?”
The younger pecked his lips then threw himself on the bed, immediately closing his eyes. There was a smoke here and TJ couldn’t help the gut feeling he was getting. It couldn’t be.

*******
A/N: it's unedited so kindly excuse any errors.