Eighteen - Get On Your Knees

OMNISCIENT
★★______________________________________★★

Loy watched the boy sleeping on his chest with a smirk, still reminiscing on events of earlier. They only got to sleep around 3am when TJ blacked out. He seemed really exhausted so he allowed him to rest. He lost count of the many rounds they had but definitely knows how good he felt. Good is actually an understatement because the boy was great. What he loved more was the fact that he was first in there and planned to be the only. The thing about Loyiso was that he wasn't a short-sighted person. He loved keeping people around whom he saw a future with and TJ was that person. He squeezed the boy's butt and watched him move a bit. He couldn't wait for him to finally wake up. He wanted to see him try to sit up or even stand. He knew for sure the boy's legs would give up on him. He'd made sure to rough him up until he called him daddy effortlessly and tapped out. Of course, he had to be rough with him, especially with the way TJ ran his mouth. He stirred again but this time, opened his green eyes which immediately met with Loy's. Loy placed a kiss on the boy's lips and mumbled a morning.

"What did you do to me?" TJ asked with a hoarse voice. He had screamed most of his voice away.

He asked that because of how he felt - paralyzed as if he can't move the lower part of his body.

"Showed you who's daddy," Loy answered.

"And you made sure. I can feel you on every part of my body, " TJ said but he wasn't complaining.

"Damn right. Aren't you getting up to make us breakfast? I'm hungry," Loy said.

"I don't know if my legs are even functional and you're the one courting me. You should make me food nigger!" TJ snapped and punched Loy lightly on the chest. The older just chuckled and pulled him closer for a kiss on the forehead.

"I'll go do that. No need to be loud," Loy said. "How about I hit before I go? Morning glory?"

"Just go," TJ said.

Loy kissed him briefly again then finally got out the blankets. He went to the bathroom butt naked where he brushed his teeth and washed his face. He came back in shorts, leaving like that to the kitchen.

There was no denying that it had happened to TJ, judging by how his body felt. On top of that, he'd enjoyed bottoming which is something he never thought he'd do. He chuckled at the vivid memories, things had changed for real. He could finally get up from the bed, not having wanted Loy to see him try to use his legs. Knees were wobbly as he stood on the floor, not to mention the burning down there. Man, he had really wrecked his shit up. When he finally managed to get some balance, he wobbled to the bathroom. He needed a cold bath to ease things for him. One thing he knew was that he wasn't going to school, not in that condition.

Getting out of the tub, it was a bit better but he was still sore. He went back to the bedroom and found that sheets had been changed and Loy had made the bed. He must have taken long because he had even laid out some clothes for him on the bed.

He was hungry as he went out and even more as he smelled bacon and eggs. He was starving.

"I could watch you limp all day," Loy said and received a mug in response. TJ hissed as he sat down. Was this how Jamie and them felt? Damn. He thought they were exaggerating.

Loy dished up for the two of them. It wasn't anything much just bacon, eggs Sunnyside up, Russians and white toast with some shredded cheese. Besides it was cranberry juice, which TJ liked.