Chapter 11.2

VOTE!

... please x

PRECAUTIONARY PURPOSES

"You want breakfast?"

"No, let's go"

"Hold on" Oliver held her arm, restricting her from passing him and out the apartment door.

The two were dressed bright and early, with Lara rapidly gathering her things in desperation to get out of the door and back to St.Mungos. Oliver was sure she had forgotten something.

"What?" She rushed, looking past him, then down to her watch.

"Have you got everything?" He checked her over, pulling and back and analysing the small bag she was bringing.

"Yep" She shuffled, tapping her foot on the ground.

"Okay, and you're absolutely certain you don't want anything to eat?"

"Oliver" she groaned, the front door so close, yet so far.

"Because I can make pancakes"

Lara thought about it for a millisecond, but shook her head, willing herself out of the trance.

"Come on, please" she begged, he huffed.

"Okay let's go" He motioned to the door, before reaching back into the kitchen and grabbing a cereal bar off the side, stuffing it in his pocket for later.

"Great" She exhaled, practically leaping out.

Her hand trailed the white borders of the hospital as she scurried down the hallways and into room 712. Oliver followed, now carrying the bag for she had started to lag behind because of the weight to it.

He shook his head, but could understand her neglect to everything but Elijah today. She nearly tripped down the stairs earlier because tying her shoelaces had 'slipped her mind'. She was incredibly fortunate for Oliver's quick reflexes, as his entire arm swooped round her body, catching her in time.

She threw herself into the room, after grabbing the bag from Oliver, the door clicking shut immediately. She was eager to talk to him, and was certain he would wake up from his exhaustion today. She had a feeling.

And she was right, he would wake up, right after Lara and Louis get into a quarrel over two pairs of socks.

Socks.