Chapter 5.2

Oh lord how I've missed writing fluff. (There's not rlly fluff THIS chap just so I don't let you guys down but I'm in the process of writing the next chapter so...)

Also, y'all still there? It's been a while I feel like everyone has forgotten about this book.

OLIVER

The rain smashed down onto the thick roof tiles of the castle, students hurried in, their potions book protecting them from the surging tsunami from overhead

Larissa Lovegood winced slightly as she felt the first drop on her forehead, but was now in complete ruins as she scurried across the bridge that led to the school, her hair drenched and sticking to her red cheeks. With suitcase in hand, her stuff inside no doubt getting soaked, she entered the cobbled courtyard. She huffed as she quickened her pace, her eyelashes doing no good in protecting her blue eyes at all.

"Fucking hell" the girl whispered to herself, the sound barely carrying to her ears as a sudden thunder crackled.

Her eyes searched around quickly, looking for any students but by now all had retreated back to their common rooms and she was left in a desolate part of the castle.

She wondered where he best friends would be, her thoughts drifting to the fact they hadn't seen each other in a couple months. As for her other friends; Yasmin, Fred, George and the rest of the team, she hadn't seen them since the beginning of the year and it was now nearing October. Pondering as to how they would react to her sudden return, she bit her lip and stepped into the large black doors, being faced by the familiar beige walls and warm light of the castle. Would they be surprised to see her? Would it be weird, or one big pity party?

Lara didn't want a pity party. In fact, she wanted anything but. She hardly wanted to think of Elijah now that she was ripped away from him so untimely. She had been envious of Isaac and Louis who were all able to stay for as long as they want, now they no longer attended the wizarding school. But sadly, this wasnt the case as of yet, as all Lara thought about was Elijah. How was he doing? Was he awake? Was his condition deteriorating?

Jenna had promised to send over any stats and updates if anything major were to happen, but Lara knew that that would not keep her from worrying every five minutes, no matter how much she wanted to keep her mind off it.

Lara straightened out her home clothes, the Puddlemere jumper heavy with water. 

"Fucking hell" she uttered once more, her mood significantly depleting once she realised how rank she looked, catching a glimpse of herself in a glass pane that she had walked past.