chapter twenty

ACROSS THE WEEKS

( this chapter is just little bits between their relationship, between friends and other - I'm trying to include fluff basically before getting to dramatic parts hehe )

The first monday of classes came rather quickly. Students squished into the beige stone hallways, shouting and gossiping about all things magic. Year ones wondered around hopelessly with their faces innocent and soft, clearly their heads still hadn't wrapped around the new environment. Professors looked on, mostly in disappointment, at groups of boys who acted like dogs, whistling at girls and pushing each other around.

Lara Lovegood and Kieran Kingston were among the hundreds of students who moved in a huge wave, scurrying to get to their first class. Ella was straggling a couple metres back, taking her time to get to the lesson. Especially since her favourite teacher ever was teaching it. Professor Severus Snape.

Snape would usually favour Slytherins over everyone, but one-of-a-kind Ella Omera was an exception. Ever since she called a year one an 'albino turd', he has been out to get her, and she him. She hadn't seen anything wrong with the insult, going so far as to say "the little Malfoy deserved all the bullying that came his way", which earned a slap on the arm from Kieran.

"Ella hurry the fuck up, Snape will kill you!" Kieran shouts back, hardly turning around to see her chilled form. Lara nodded beside him, wincing as someone pushed passed her.

"I'm here for a good time, not a long time" Ella shrugs, shoving a year 2 who had slammed into her a little too hard.

Lara scoffed at that, the ginger next to her only exhaled and carried on weaving through.

"Finally" The blonde breathed out, now met with space to breathe and think as she entered the dim, desolate class.

Snape sat at the desk at the front, scowling when Ella burst in.

"Fucking hell those year ones would've move! I swear to-"

"Miss Omera" Snape stood up.

"Cursing and profanities in my classroom will not be tolerated, sit down!" He drawled, his large palms resting on the desk in front of him. His face was set in stone, his demanding and haunting stature mad Lara step back a little and let out a little yelp .

"Of course, professor" Ella nodded, turning around.

"Fucking emo" She went on to whisper, making her way to her desk.