-part thirteen-

This whole chapter, and the next few, will be in y/n's pov

|
face masks

"DANIEL?" I whisper, walking into his room. I set the spare keys down onto his dresser, walking towards the bed.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay?" I ask, approaching his body. I sit down next to him, his back facing me. I slip off my slippers and place them near his bed.

"No."

"Is there anything I can do?"

"Can-" I hear him whisper, almost sounding ashamed, "Can you hold me?"

I watch him turn his body around, the mood light meeting his blood shot red eyes.

"Sure," I whisper. He lifts up the covers, gesturing for me to join him. I sigh and crawl into his embrace, warmth filling my whole body. I can feel his bare chest, his skin being smooth, soft, and warm.

"I don't deserve you," I hear him whisper. He softly strokes my hair.

"I know," I sigh out. His deep chuckle vibrates his chest, the sound being too familiar.

"Remember when you used to beg me to put on face masks with you?" he whispers, I can hear the smile through his voice.

"Yeah, that was- that was something. I remember you would always get it stuck in your hair," I giggle slightly. There was a long silence, our minds probably racing images of us when we were a couple.

"Wanna go get some face masks?" we both say at the same time. I lift my head off his chest, smirking slightly.

"Let's go," he smiles. I nod and get up, slipping on my slippers that I brought with me. He gets up and puts on pants and a shirt, grabbing his keys.

"We taking my baby today," he chuckles. His "baby" being his Tesla. I roll my eyes and open his bedroom door.

We head to his car, making sure to be quiet as possible just in case we wake up his brothers.

"Daniel" I ask while we are pulling out his neighborhood.

"Yes?"

"Do you wanna get the peel off ones or the wash off. There's also ones that are like sheets, y'know?" I ask, my attention staying on his side profile.

He had his left hand on the steering wheel, his veins becoming more propionate. His hair his messy and he runs his free hand through it.

"We can get the one that doesn't hurt," he says, glancing over to me.

"The peel off ones are it, then," I smirk, knowing that he probably won't remember that that's the ones that hurt like hell.

"Don't give me that look."

"What look?"

"The look that you're up to something," he points an accusative finger at me. I roll my eyes playfully and look out the window.

"I'm not up to anything, daniel," I huff, crossing my arms. He shakes his head, trying to bite back his smile, which fails.

"Hmm, I don't believe you," he says.

"Okay, believe whatever you want. I'm not up to anything. Maybe you are?"

"I'm not up to anything," he shrugs, looking over at me with his signature smirk.

"Don't give me that look," I repeat his words from earlier.

"What look?"

"The look that you're up to something," I smirk. He chuckles slightly, knowing I'm not going to give up.

"Well, I'm not up to anything, y/n," shit. The way he says my name fills my stomach with butterflies and rises a blush to my cheeks.

"I- umm- I don't uh believe you," I stutter. I mentally facepalm myself for literally stuttering. Why the hell am I stuttering?

"Mm sure," he chuckles, biting his lip slightly. I notice that we arrived, the car going into park, "ready to go?"

"Yup."

He nods and gets out of the car, taking his phone, wallet and keys with him. He goes around the car and opens up the door for me. He helps me out, smirking as I practically trip on nothing.

"Thanks," I murmured.

"No problem, dork," he chuckles. We start walking toward the drug store, the lights blinding us as we walk in.

"Why do stores have to have the brightest ass lights?" I giggle.

"I have no idea," he answers, laughing himself. We start heading toward the acne/self care section, "alright. You choose."

"Mm.." I search for the peel off masks, putting my pointer finger on my chin as I'm thinking. I finally spot it and grab two, "here you go, sir."

"Thank you, ma'am."

I hand him the face masks, our fingers brushing up against each other. Sparks fly through me as my stomach fills with the familiar butterflies.

shit, I'm falling.

word count: 775