-part six-

|party pooper

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

|
party pooper

Y/N HELD UP TWO DIFFERENT DRESSES, one blue and one pink. She couldn't decide which color to wear, so she ended up wearing the light, baby blue dress.

"Ready to go?" Eben asks poking his head into her room. Once he saw her nod, he was reaching out his hand for hers, which she takes.

"Yes. Also, make sure not to drink too much," She warns, giggling slightly.

"You're such a party pooper. Corbyn would not be happy about this," he says, nudging the girls' shoulder with his, which makes her roll her eyes.

"Yeah, yeah," Shes sighs out and soon enough, they're both outside Ebens car, "do you think that-person-who-shall-not-be-said is gonna be there?"

"Yes, y/n. It's corbyns birthday and at the seavey house. Of course blue eyes is gonna be there," Eben scoffs, opening the passenger door for her.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome," Eben then goes to the drivers side of the car and starts it, "You'll be fine, y/n. Trust me."

"Alrighty, but if anything happens, I'm blaming it on you."

"Sure, you will."

—-
Word count: 196

sorry this is really short