-part three-

|I'm sorry

|
I'm sorry

"YES, DANIEL?" Y/n huffs through the phone. She thought he had stopped ever since the photoshoot, but the multiple phone calls she received this nights told her wrong.

"Y-Y/n," Daniel sobbed on the other line. Y/n's heart did a twist and a tug, hearing his soft sobs through the phone.

"What's wrong?" She asks, sitting up in her bed.

"C-Come home, please," Daniel pleads. Y/n took a deep breath, her words speaking before she even thought about what she was doing.

"I'll be right over. Stay put," She says into the phone.

"R-Really?" he whispers back. Y/n open the door to my apartment and start heading to my car.

"Don't make me regret this, Seavey."

♫♫♫

Y/n walks into the seavey household, already knowing where Daniels bedroom was. She walks into his room and see he's curled up in a ball crying.

"Oh, daniel.." y/n coos, running up to him and hugging him. When he cries, it was always something that made her break. No matter what.

"Y/n, you're here! You actually here!" he whispers. He pulls her to the side and lays his head on her chest. She strokes his hair, feeling his wet tears soak up her shirt.

"Shhh, I know, love, I know," Y/n whispers, kissing the top of his head.

"I love you, I love you, I love you," daniel repeats, holding the girl tighter, "I'm such an asshole, y/n, I'm sorry. I'm so so so so so so sorry."

"Shh, daniel, it's okay," Y/n kisses his head again. He lifts his head and looks at her, glancing at her lips. He leans in, almost touching y/n's lips.

He then gently presses his lips to hers, the kiss filled with passion. He pulls away and look into her eyes, even though the room was pitch black, she could still see the blue orbs of his eyes.

"God I've missed those lips," he sighs, kissing her again. He lays his head on her chest, closing his eyes.

But y/n knew that she would certainly regret this in the morning. How was she already kissing him again?

♫♫

Y/n woke up, her eyes trying to adjust to the light atmosphere, her chest feeling heavy. She looks down, only to see the color of bleach blond hair and a whiff of Daniels cologne, sending her into a panic mode.

——
Word count: 410