-part eight-

|did we-?

|
did we-?

Y/N STIRS AWAKE, only to be met with bright lights. She slowly snuggles back into her, what she thought, pillow.

She felt a slight stroke of her hair, fingers carefully brushing away her strands of hair. Her head was pounding of a hang over, but the object she was on calmed her.

"Good morning," a voice speaks, she could hear the slight rasp in his voice, triggering immediately who it was: daniel.

Her only response was a scream, shooting herself up and falling on the floor. She frantically looks down and sees she's wearing a big t-shirt, that certainly isn't hers, and her underwear.

"What?" Daniel says, sitting up. His blonde hair covering his tired eyes, making him look like he's totally out of it, which he was.

"I- did we?" She asks, pointing in between them.

"Oh no! I would never do that! You were drunk last night and started stripping so I got you before you.. y'know, fully stripped," he explained.

"Oh.. well umm thank you," She sheepishly thanks, moving her hair out of her face.

"No problem," he sighs out, falling back onto the bed. He turns away from her, her eyes going to his defined back. His back muscles flex and the smooth skin makes her want to touch it.

"You can stop looking at me now," he says, making the heat rise to the girls' cheeks.

"I- uh sorry," She says. She then crawls back in bed, making sure that their backs weren't touching. She soon falls back asleep, wanting to blur out the extremely hot ex of hers that just so happened to be laying next to me.

—-
Word count: 281