-part fourteen-

| I think you should leave

|
I think you should leave

"YOU OKAY?" daniel asked, placing his hand on my shoulder. I swallowed and nodded, blinking rapidly, "alright, lets go."

"Wait, daniel," I blurted, making him turn around and look at me, "want to get some snacks?"

he chuckled deeply, his blonde hair falling over his eyes as he tossed the face masks back and forth between his hands. I watched as his muscles flexed, veins pulsing through his tan skin. fuck, thats hot.

"Sure, get whatever you want, i'll be getting some.. things," he bit his lip, slowly backing away and disappearing into another aisle. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, my chest rising as I replayed the way his hands tossed- omg stfu y/n.

sighing, I walked into the snack aisle, filling my hands with candy and chips, making sure to make his pockets hurt. I walked around the small drug store, looking for daniel, but I never found him; furrowing my eyebrows as I heard a familiar voice to his, I hid behind the shelf.

"Here's my number, i'll see you around," I heard the smirk through his voice. I felt a pang through my heart, but I knew I shouldn't feel sad about this, he's finally moving on from me, "I know you're there, y/n."

"Wha-"

"I saw your hair and your loads of shit you got crinkle a lot. Come on, let's go," he urged, licking his lips as he confidently turned around, walking towards the cash register. I followed silently, placing the pile of goods on the counter, which received a weird look from the cash register as she scanned the items.

"That'll be $65.79," her voice perked up. I stood there with wide eyes as daniel carelessly tossed her his card, "would you like your receipt?"

"No thank you," daniel politely said, grabbing some of the bags as I grabbed the rest. We walked out of there with hands filled with bags, daniel acting as if it was nothing as I trailed behind him with thoughts of how the hell I could repay him, "You got a lot of shit, y/n."

"Yeah, yeah. Thank you," I playfully rolled my eyes at him as he opened the trunk of the car, filling it up with the loads of bags.

"Come on, mi amour, we don't have all night," he says, helping me with the bags. I sighed and went to sit in the passenger seat while he got into the driver seat.

He placed his arm across to mine, looking back as his hand moved skillfully to pull out of the parking spot. y/n! get yourself together!

"staring again."

"sorry."

♫♫♫

"Daniel, just let me-"

"No! I don't want you ruining my hair, y/n!" daniel whined as I tried to put his hair up so I can put this goddamn face mask on him. I huffed and looked down, making daniel think I gave up, oh boy he was wrong. I suddenly with all my might tied his hair up, smiling proudly, "Ugh."

"Shush," i rolled my eyes, grabbing the brush that came with the face mask kit, and dipped it into the pink substance. I sat up on the counter of his bathroom, his body in between my legs as I carefully applied the face mask on his face. He watched my facial expressions as i painted on his skin, a soft smile coming to his face, "There, done."

"Your turn," he urged, taking the brush from me. I already had my hair up, out of my face, so there was no trouble. He carefully painted the face mask onto my skin, acting as if he pressed too hard, I would break, "Done."

"Okay so now we have to wait 10 minutes," I said, checking my phone, realizing thats it's almost 4am. Daniel backed away so I could jump off the counter, which I did.

"What do you want to do while we wait?" daniel asked. I shrugged, grabbing a bag of candy and sitting down on his bed.

"Eat?"

"Wanna watch something while we eat?" daniel chuckled.

"Sure. Ooh! Let's watch vampire diaries!" I exclaimed, shoving more sour gummy worms into my mouth.

"Ugh, okay," he rolled his eyes playfully. He then sat down next to me, his neck resting back against his headboard, making his jawline again. Daniel smirked, turning his head slightly to look at me, "you have a staring problem."

"sorry," I whispered, looking away. He put on TVD, us watching until the timer was done.

♫♫♫

"timers up," I say, showing him that it was 4:11am. He nodded and we both headed to his bathroom.

"H-help," daniel struggled, not even being able to move his mouth, which made me chuckle.

"Come here," i ordered, jumping on the counter again. He obeyed and stood in between my legs, "This may hurt a little."

"Wha-" i suddenly grabbed the end of the face mask near his jawline and pulled it up, causing daniel to groan, "ow!"

"You do the rest."

"That fucking hurt, y/n!" daniel whined.

"Beauty is pain," I said, which caused daniel to roll his eyes. I turned around to face the mirror, sitting criss-crossed. I slowly pulled off the face masks, my eyes slightly watering due to the pain.

"You could've pulled it slowly like you are doing," daniel pouted, washing his face with water to get rid of the small bits of face mask. I finally pulled the mask off in one bit, I jumped down and ran the water to also get rid of the tiny bits.

I stood up, grabbing the towel from daniels hand and wiped off my face. I placed it down onto the counter and looked back up at daniel, who was already staring up at me. My breath got stuck in my throat as he walked closer to me, there only being an inch from my face.

"daniel," i breathed.

"Mm?"

"d-daniel, I- i dont think this is right," i whispered against his lips. daniel nodded and back away, looking anywhere but my eyes.

"You should go," daniel said sternly.

"Wha- daniel-"

"Y/n, I think you should leave."

--
word count: 1039