-part seven-

|you smell good

|
you smell good

Y/N STOOD DRUNK AT THE SEAVEY HOUSE, trying her best to stay standing. Jonah, who was holding her waist up, was trying to make sure she stayed safe because y/n isn't the type to not get hammered at a party.

"Pass me that," y/n yells to corbyn, slightly stumbling. Jonah attaches his hand to her waist so she doesn't face plant onto the floor.

"Y/n, be careful," Jonah yells over the music, "and I think you've had enough. Corbyn, don't give her anymore."

"Nahhhh, she's fine. I wanna see how wild she gets," Corbyn smirks, only buzzed a little.

"Yeah, Dad," Y/n says sarcastically, glaring at Jonah. She takes the shot from Corbyn's hand and shooting it down my throat, which results my throat to burn.

♫♫♫

"Imma pass out," Y/n slurs out, clutching onto Nezza's arm, "yup, imma pass out."

"Just.. just do go that," she replies, clearly drunk along with her, pointing to the counter. Y/n chuckles slightly at her grammar choice.

"Greattt," Y/n stumbles over to the counter and tries to climb on, but fails, "Corbyn!"

"Wassup?" he calls out, spinning around to look at her. He seems drunk, but not to y/n's extent.

"Help me get up on the counter," Y/n asks, laying her hands on the counter.

"Corbyn, no," Jonah says from behind him.

"Okay, I'll help," Corbyn walks over to her, picking her up by her waist and setting her down on the counter, completely ignoring what Jonah said.

"STRIP, STRIP, STRIP, STRIP!" Nezza chants from where they were previously were, but all over Crawford.

"OKAY!"

"NO, DO NOT STRIP!" Jonah yells, trying to push threw the crowd.

Y/n starts taking off her top, excessing it where ever.

"WHOOOOO YASSSS GO GURL!" Nezza yells, turning around again to attach her lips with Crawford.

She starts wiggling off her pink dress, the clothing being throw towards the crowd. She then starts feel dizzy, everything around her spinning.

"Imma fall," she says, falling on top of a person. The person throws her over their shoulder, walking to where ever we were going. She noticed he had broad shoulders, like he frequently works out.

"You smell gooooddd," she hums.. The person places her down on a bed. She snuggles into it, feeling warmth consume me.

"Get some sleep, love,"

"Okay, Prince Charming," she mutters. She makes grabby hands, her eyes still closed, clueless to who this person is, "cuddle with me, stranger."

"I don't think that's a go-"

"Bitch."

"Fine, okay," he says, crawling next to her and taking her into his arms. She snuggles into him, darkness taking over her.

—-
word count: 450