-part nineteen-

|fuck

|
fuck

TEN YEARS LATER

"HOW DO YOU SEE YOURSELF in the future, Mrs. Seavey" the lady asks in front of y/n. Y/n flattens out her tight, black skirt.

"I see myself owning programs for fashion, raising awareness for the people in the dark so they can get to the light," y/n confidently replies. The interview nods her head, a small smile coming to her lips.

"How far are you willing to go to get to this level?"

"As far as i should. i'm willing to take risks if i have to, miss."

"Very good. You will be hearing from me in a couple days if you get the job or not. Good luck, miss."

Y/n nods, heading towards the door as she walks out of the office and into her car. She smiles to herself, coming so far from 10 years ago.

She gets home, unlocking her door as she walks into her house.

"Mommy!" y/n heard as she walked into her home. she set down the keys and purse, sighing, "Mommy! Mommy! Look! i made a drawing of us!"

y/n smiled as she looked down at her 2 year old daughter, picking her up, and looking at a drawing of her, her husband, her daughter, and her son.

"that's lovey, Aidan. Where's daddy?"  Y/n asks, kissing her son on the cheek.

"Daddy is making us dinner; I was helping him," Aidan exclaims. Y/n runs her hand through Aidan's light brown hair, tousling it.

"Ooo, that sound fun. What is it?" Y/n asks, walking towards the kitchen.

"Spaghetti," her daughter suddenly says, smiling up at her mother.

"Well hello, Celeste," y/n smiles.

"Is that the voice of my beautiful wife?" Daniel's voice is heard.

"No, its the mail man," y/n sarcastically replies, walking up to her husband and kisses his cheek.

"Watch your attitude. So, how'd the interview go?" daniel asks.

"i think it went well," y/n replies.

"That's good to know."

♫♫♫

"Goodnight, lovely," Daniel smiles, tucking in his daughter.

"Good night, mom," Daniel turns the light switch off, slowly closing the door.

"No goodnight for me?" Aiden asks from behind Daniel, making him jump.

"Fuck!" Daniel turns around, his eyes widening as he sees his 2 year old son looking up at him with wide eyes.

"fuck!" Aiden giggles, jumping up and down, "fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"No, Aiden. Stop," daniel's voice laced with panic.

"Fuck! I'm going to show mommy my new word," Aiden exclaims.

"Shit, no. Aiden!" daniel chases his son through the hallways, his heart racing, hoping he'll catch his mischievous son.

"Shit! Fuck! Shit!" Aiden giggles out, "Mommy! Mommy!"

daniel's heart stops as his son reaches the inside of his and his wife's bedroom.

"Mommy, daddy taught me a new word. want to hear?"

"No, she doesn't Aiden!" Daniel gasps, making y/n raise an eyebrow.

"Well? Aiden, what's the new word?"

"it's—" Aiden clears his throat. "Fuck and Shit!"

"What?" y/n tone suddenly changes, her eyes wide. Daniel already knew he fucked up.

"It's—"

"No, Aiden, I don't need to hear it again. How about you go to bed, okay?" y/n kindly says, gesturing to the door.

"Okay! Good night!" Once the door is closed and Aiden has left, y/n snaps her head to daniel, to which he gulped and looked at the floor.

"Mind explaining?"

"He scared me and that was the first thing that came out of my mouth!" Daniel whines.

"A two year old boy scared you?" y/n raises an eyebrow.

"No! .... yeah."

"Okay, whatever. I'm tired. We'll talk about this tomorrow morning," y/n sighed, pulling the covers over her head, resting on her side.

Daniel turned off the lights, taking off his shirt and hopping in bed, making sure to cuddle y/n close to him.

"I love you."

"I love you too, daniel," y/n smiles, feeling a light kiss to her cheek. Her head pops up as she sees her phone ringing. Y/n ended it, only for it to ring again, "The fuck?"

Y/n put her phone on mute, turning around and snuggling closer into daniels chest.

"Kinda ironic, isn't it?"

"What is?"

"imagine i didn't blow up your phone."

"Oh, fuck off."

"What? All i'm saying is if i didn't blow your phone up, we wouldn't be here right now," daniel groans out.

"Shut up, i'm trying to sleep."

"Whatever."

THE END

—-
word count : 777

THANK FOR READING THIS STORY, EVEN THOUGH I SUCK ASS AT UPDATING !!

I ALSO FUCKING HATE THIS BOOK 😟

ANYWAYS THANK YOU AND BYE TO THIS BOOK 💁‍♀️

FUCK YOU, DISRESPECTFULLY
(THE BOOK)

🎉 Terminaste de ler 𝗪𝗛𝗬𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗘 𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗛? ♫ 𝗗𝗝𝗦 ✔︎ 🎉