-part eighteen-

| warm bath and thoughts

|
warm bath and thoughts

Y/N SAT ON THE COUNTER, HER MOOD on edge, waiting for daniel to come back. Her legs ached and she was so tired. All she wanted to do was curl up next to daniel.

She sighed of relief when daniel came back, his smile sketching across his face.

"I'm sorry about that, love. My manager called," daniel walked in between her bare thighs.

"It's okay, I don't mind."

"Let me start a bath for you," daniel says, kissing her lips softly. He walked over to his shower and turned on the faucet, changing the setting to bath. He made sure the temperature was warm enough, walking over to grab some towel, "I'll be right back, my love, I'm just going to put these towels in the dryer so you're nice and warm when you get out."

"Thank you, daniel," y/n smiled, internally gushing on the inside. He nodded his head and left, coming back in the span of 5 minutes.

The bathtub was already filled, so daniel walked over and turned the faucet off, grabbing some bath salt and bubble bath. He carefully filled the bathtub with the ingredients, making sure y/n would be comfortable as possible.

"Alright, let's get you in," daniel sighed, taking off
y/n's shirt that she was practically drowning in. He then picked her up from under her arms and placed her carefully in the tub. He closed the door and locked it, dimming the lights and grabbing his phone to connect to his shower speaker, which he put on soft music.

Daniel then took off his clothes, slipping right behind y/n and engulfed her body onto his. Her back was touching his chest, the soft skin contact putting both of them at ease.

"Hey, daniel?" y/n's soft voice spoke, her innocent tone almost made daniel want to devour her all over again.

"Yes, y/n," daniel replied, his raspy voice ringing in her ear.

"Is there anyone else?" y/n asked, looking down at Daniels hands, which were protectively around her waist.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Like- is there anyone that I don't know about. Like the girl on the phone?" y/n's voice almost broke, her heart pounding with anticipation.

"No," daniel simply replied, kissing her neck softly, "there's no one else."

she didn't believe him.

but she let it go.

"Okay," she sighed, relaxing more into daniel. The two peacefully laid in each other's arms, warmth spreading through both of them as they listened to the soft music through daniels speaker. Soft bubbles on both of their bodies and a calm lavender scent filling the room.

but y/n couldn't stop thinking about his other girls.
It shouldn't be this complicated, especially since daniel begged her to come back after making the same mistake he was now. But part of y/n loved the toxicness of the relationship, making her feel more alive than ever, even if it wasn't good for her.

she didn't know what they were and neither did daniel. but that was okay with them— at least for now.

An hour of talking and peacefulness, they both decided to get out, plus, the water was getting cold. Daniel grabbed a towel and told her to stay in the tub for a second.

Later, he came back with freshly warm towels from the dryer with a towel hanging loosely around his waist.

"Come on, love, let's get you back to bed," he softly spoke, watching as y/n stepped out of the tub and stood on the mat that was laying on the floor. Daniel walked over to her and put a towel on her, slowly drying her off. She hummed at the warmth that engulfed her, loving the way he babied her.

But for daniel, it took a lot of self control not to completely pound into her. The way her body glistened with water dripping from it. The way her moans would echo through the room, making Daniels hair stand up.

He grabbed some lotion that was on his counter, spreading it onto her shoulders. They were now both in front of the mirror, y/n watching through the mirror as he spread the lotion around.

He slowly started massaging her shoulders, making her hum. He kissed her neck, his soft lips doing a number on her. Her body and skin smelled like lavender mixed with vanilla, making daniels senses go crazy.

"You are so beautiful," daniel gaped at her, making eye contact through the mirror with her. He could see a bright tint on her cheeks, knowing that compliments made her flustered.

"I- um- thank you," y/n cleared her throat, daniels eyes being too intimidating, which made her look down. Daniels veiny hand made its way up to her chin, jerking her head to look at him through the mirror.

"You're welcome, darling," he smirked. Daniel grabbed y/n's body once again, setting her down on his bed and going into his closet. He grabbed on of his sweatshirts and a pair of boxers, dressing y/n up. After he dressed her, he dressed himself and walked over to her, "I'm going to go make us some breakfast. Just rest here for now."

She nodded, watching as he tucked her in and kissed her head, watching him head for the door.

she couldn't ask for more.

——
word count: 904