-part eleven- 🦋

| good girl

|
good girl

AFTER A LITTLE OF DANCING, y/n and Ethan headed back to their table out of breath.

"So, you're telling me that you dyed your hair 4 different colors at once?" Y/n laughed as Ethan sat there, shocked.

"Yes, I had to like do a bunch of shit to my hair because my hair was toasted afterwords," She giggled. Ethan started talking about something but she got distracted by something behind him.

Daniel had the same chick up against the wall, making out with her while making deep eye contact with her. He smirked and slid his hand down the girls waist, slipping his hand into her pants. Y/n sucked in her breath, watching as she arched her back as he pumped his fingers. His smirk never left his face.

"Oh, y/n, I'm going to go get a drink. I'll be right back," Ethan said. Y/n nodded and watched him walk away. She pulled her attention back to Daniel as he was still looking at her.

He pulled out his finger, the girls cum dripping off his fingers. He sucked in his fingers, still making intense eye contact with her. He pushed the girl away, walking towards y/n.

"Long time, no see, y/n," he said harshly, placing both of his hand on the table.

"What do you want?" Y/n asked, taking a step back.

"Oh, don't be so scared. I'm just here to chit-chat. Is there something wrong with that?" he smirked.

"Actually, yes," Y/n glared at him, looking around for Ethan.

"Looking for your boy toy?" daniel snickered.

"That's none of your business and he's not my boy toy."

"He's near the front door making out with Barbie," he smiles at her, making her head to the front entrance, seeing daniel, was in fact, right, "What? Thought Prince Charming was the one?"

"Shut up," y/n scowled, rolling her eyes.

"That's not very nice," he says, fake pouting, "you're gonna make me cry."

"Yeah, I did do that a few days ago when you begged me to stay. Now look where you are?" She shot back. Daniel's smirk turned into a hard glare.

He walked towards her, making her back away a step. Each step he took, She would back up another until she reached a wall. Daniels hand connected with her throat, squeezing the skin softly.

"Never bring that up again, you slut," he growled into her ear. She whimpered and took a deep breath, his hand on her neck, making it hard to breath, "understood?"

"yes."

"Good girl," he whispers, releasing the girl from his grip, "tootles! I gotta go say hi so some friends."

All y/n could think was what a bipolar bitch.

—-
Word count: 462