-introduction-

|I miss you

|
I miss you

Y/N WAS A SMART GIRL, always knowing what's best for her, and also knowing what's not best for her. She knows what it's like to be cheated on, considering her last relationship ended just because of that, she still kept persistent. Her apartment was always organized, she always made it to work on time, and she always made sure she looked good.

But she was lonely. Yes, she had friends, but they grew distant as she pushed them away. She hated feeling vulnerable, she never wanted anyone of her friends see her cry.

So, when she got broken up with, she isolated herself in her room for weeks, maybe even months. Not once she let someone feel this broken. And it was all because of a boy, which she thought would leave her alone for the rest of her life. Boy was she wrong.

daniel
I miss you. Come back.
<- seen at 3:02 a.m.

A ping woke y/n up from her light sleep on her comfortable bed, knowing that she had to get at least 7 hours of sleep before her photoshoot tomorrow. She knew she should just ignore him and fall back asleep, but her fingers were already typing a response.

y/n
are you high?
<-  seen at 3:04 a.m.

*missed call from daniel*

Her eyes shot wide as she saw daniels old picture for his contact pop up on her screen, indicating that she was getting a call from him. She hung up, too lazy to talk to him, or spend any more time on him.

*2 missed call from daniel*

daniel
please, baby. I fucked up, I know. Please come back.
<- seen at 3:06 a.m.

She rolled her eyes at his immaturity, scoffing as his terrible excuse of a apology. 5 months of wondering what she did wrong to receive a text from him?

Y/n brushed the whole situation off, putting her phone back down on her dresser as she closed her eyes, falling back into a peaceful slumber.

♫♫♫